Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interpreting the Edge's Theory

Pooki

Banned
Reaction score
oh, come on, tamales,

how many flame wars have you been involved with. You always revert to your insecure ways, and start saying "I am beautiful, I am wealthy, All guys want me.....". You are so insecure, tamales, any successful, secure person would not have to say those things. And if you think I'm flaming you, I'm not, I think older women are beautiful.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen Pooki: You are reading me all wrong. I don't mean to come off that way. I guess I have. Not intentional and no I am not some insecure chumpette. Sure, I have to grow and learn but whatever.. I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone else on here. I find it curious why you even bother or care.. Did I happen to strike some AFC chord in you along the way.

GIve me a break buster. Why bother posting. And no I have not been in a ton of flaming wars here. Hardly. I have tried my best to give honest advice albeit, I am not expert. Lots of men have emailed me and I try and get back to each one. Not because I am some sort of attention ***** but because they took the time to write and some on here have helped me.

WHat is your point exactly? Get a life man. I am hardly that interesting for you to bother with. Just leave me be. O and I are at war.. LOL.. You really crack me up..

Gee I am flattered. I mean isn't this exactly what I want?

:rolleyes:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edge's Theory: Fukk anything that moves and Flame anyone who disagrees with this theory.