Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interpreting the Edge's Theory

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
InLaws, wake up and smell the decomposing gerbil that you asphyxiated up your deviant backside. We all have a right to make our points here. You are the halfwit that insists on insulting others.

Simply ignore threads that you aren't interested in and leave the debate to those who are interested.

In future, you can post about how your girlfriend has an eleven inch strap on and I will ignore it. Because I'm not interested.

But it is quite enjoyable exposing you for what you are, sausage smoker.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GynecologyEnthusiast
I wouldn't walk across the steet to evacuate my bladder on you if you were on fire, you sniveling sack of fermented snapper cheese.
You'd have to squat to do that wouldn't you... b*tch. ;)

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
InLaws, wake up and smell the decomposing gerbil that you asphyxiated up your deviant backside. We all have a right to make our points here. You are the halfwit that insists on insulting others.

Simply ignore threads that you aren't interested in and leave the debate to those who are interested.

In future, you can post about how your girlfriend has an eleven inch strap on and I will ignore it. Because I'm not interested.

But it is quite enjoyable exposing you for what you are, sausage smoker.
*yawn* ...b*tch. :)

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got nothing, do you?

Heeheeheeheeheeeheee.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm wiping the floor with your AIDS infested carcass and you come back with....

b*tch.

This has Dallas 52, Buffalo 17 written all over it, jizzgargler.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm wiping the floor with your AIDS infested carcass and you come back with....

b*tch.

This has Dallas 52, Buffalo 17 written all over it, jizzgargler.
..and you got b*tch all over you.... b*tch. :)

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bending you over the scorer's table and throttlehumping you like a $20 Mexican street***** and you come back with....

b*tch. I'm churning your sorry white ass like a butter. Good night now, my own personal prisonb!tch.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We could slide a coke can right up your AIDS infested bottom sideways after that throttlefvcking.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bending you over the scorer's table and throttlehumping you like a $20 Mexican street***** and you come back with....

b*tch. I'm churning your sorry white ass like a butter. Good night now, my own personal prisonb!tch.
LOL!!!! ..and you ain't nothing but a B*TCH! 8) LOL!!!

..and he said, "good night now...' what a b*tch! LOL!!!!

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We really must work on your insulting repertoire. You really need some new material, scrotumlicker.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't even any good the first time. And then we find out it's all you have?

You're not very good at this are you? I've got you bent over a log like Ned Beatty.

I've ejaculated over your pimply face, made you toss my salad, and fistphucked your mother, and you come back with the same line.

I win. Thanks for particpating, I guess.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't even any good the first time. And then we find out it's all you have?

You're not very good at this are you? I've got you bent over a log like Ned Beatty.

I've ejaculated over your pimply face, made you toss my salad, and fistphucked your mother, and you come back with the same line.

I win. Thanks for particpating, I guess.
....ladies and gentleman, the B*TCH has left the building! :D

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh.. good night now... b*tch! LOL!!!!!!

..a b*tch with a sleeper of a vocabulary. Damn, did everything I could to stay awake for that clown, he owes me. Probably sh*t his pants if I pulled up next to him (better keep yo eyes out).... geek. He's probably going home to beat off now. LOL!

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As was stated in the other post on this topic - it all depends on what your definition of a DJ is.

If a DJ is a guy that hits on a lot of women, dates a lot of women, etc., then you guys are totally right, when you are in a LTR, you cease to be a DJ.

But, if you think a DJ is someone who respects himself and demands respect from others around him, including women, and realizes his own self-worth, then you can be a a DJ in a LTR or even on a planet where there are no women.

So really, we are arguing apples and oranges here because we all have different definitions of what a DJ is.

Personally, I have never said my BF was a DJ, because he has never really come to this board. Using definition A, he might have had the spirit of a DJ in the past when he was single. Using definition B he has had the spirit of a DJ all along. But, ghaving the spirit of a DJ and being a DJ are different.

Anyway, there is no real point to this discussion. This is a public message board. Anyone can post here. So, as the guys who want to get girlfriends get girlfriends, they will most likely continue to post here - because they want to impart their wisdom, help people out and generally hang out on a message board with posters they enjoy.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VeryBadGirl
As was stated in the other post on this topic - it all depends on what your definition of a DJ is.

If a DJ is a guy that hits on a lot of women, dates a lot of women, etc., then you guys are totally right, when you are in a LTR, you cease to be a DJ.

But, if you think a DJ is someone who respects himself and demands respect from others around him, including women, and realizes his own self-worth, then you can be a a DJ in a LTR or even on a planet where there are no women.

So really, we are arguing apples and oranges here because we all have different definitions of what a DJ is.

Personally, I have never said my BF was a DJ, because he has never really come to this board. Using definition A, he might have had the spirit of a DJ in the past when he was single. Using definition B he has had the spirit of a DJ all along. But, ghaving the spirit of a DJ and being a DJ are different.

Anyway, there is no real point to this discussion. This is a public message board. Anyone can post here. So, as the guys who want to get girlfriends get girlfriends, they will most likely continue to post here - because they want to impart their wisdom, help people out and generally hang out on a message board with posters they enjoy.
LOL!! Beat that dead horse!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

VBG, this week is dragging like a mothasucka, and today, all I can think about is chillin' on the beach with a drink... can't wait till Friday gets here. Three day weekend baby!!!! 8)

...oh and GE is a biiiiiiiiaaatch! ;) ...;)

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me but what happened on here? Talk about two so called DJ's losing their cool!!! This is great. Better than two women mudwrestling any day...

Oh, heavens, where is Edge when you need him:) Or Bingo Bongo.. Pony...

LOL.. Thanks tho.. See how easy it is guys, to revert to AFC behavior.. Why does it have to be one way or the other. VBG has a point..But then again, women have always been superior. Jk..

Yikes.. Someone call a moderator.. Thanks for the laughs tho..

Still I am with GE and Edge.. Even tho most times I can see the other side. On this particular issue you gotta cut your losses and move on.

Now THIS is funny!