Hey guys, I haven't come on this site in a very long time, so I have no idea what's been going on.
Anyways, met this gal online, and we hit it off right away. Had her e-mailing me all the time, IMing me all the time, and basically eating out of my hand. We did a lot of chatting on the internet, so by the time I was going to meet her in person, we felt that we knew each other pretty well.
I just went to meet her in person yesterday, since I told her I'd watch a movie with her at her place (chick flick). It was nice since I was able to hold her the whole time. She was a little bit sick with a slight cough, so I didn't do too much more. Didn't get to do a lot of chattin' since we were watching a movie, but she insisted on it, so I just went along with it. At the end of the evening, gave her a sweet kiss, and that's that. We did a lot of hugging and she told me she was very glad I came to see her.
Anyways, she went away for last weekend and after she came back, she was not quite the same gal. I'd like to know whether she's still into me. It's difficult because I feel like it's ok to start spending a little more time with each other, but I am busy for the next month or so. Plus, she used to send me all these e-mails with sweet little names, etc. and now the e-mails have gotten a little more distant for lack of a better word. Short sentences, etc. Maybe it's my imagination, but I'm really not sure.
Anyone with thoughts? I'd love to hear some experiences you guys have had with this.
Anyways, met this gal online, and we hit it off right away. Had her e-mailing me all the time, IMing me all the time, and basically eating out of my hand. We did a lot of chatting on the internet, so by the time I was going to meet her in person, we felt that we knew each other pretty well.
I just went to meet her in person yesterday, since I told her I'd watch a movie with her at her place (chick flick). It was nice since I was able to hold her the whole time. She was a little bit sick with a slight cough, so I didn't do too much more. Didn't get to do a lot of chattin' since we were watching a movie, but she insisted on it, so I just went along with it. At the end of the evening, gave her a sweet kiss, and that's that. We did a lot of hugging and she told me she was very glad I came to see her.
Anyways, she went away for last weekend and after she came back, she was not quite the same gal. I'd like to know whether she's still into me. It's difficult because I feel like it's ok to start spending a little more time with each other, but I am busy for the next month or so. Plus, she used to send me all these e-mails with sweet little names, etc. and now the e-mails have gotten a little more distant for lack of a better word. Short sentences, etc. Maybe it's my imagination, but I'm really not sure.
Anyone with thoughts? I'd love to hear some experiences you guys have had with this.