"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Internet dating sites

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Hi guys. For those who don't know/remember, my gf of 7 years broke up with me out of the blue last week and it's really getting me down. It's really starting to effect my school work and my normal job. I've been trying to keep busy, but I just can't stop thinking about her.

Which dating sites have you guys had luck with? I've only seen match.com right now and I know there's a ton more out there, but I don't know which ones are worth my time.

Please no negative replies about internet dating and how I should get off the computer... I'm still going out and meeting new girls, I just need another avenue to get my mind off my ex... It's killing me here. :(

Thanks guys!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I tried friendster, but couldn't get anything going. Apparently you actually have to know people on there first. :/

You guys have any more suggestions?
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Hey man,

I have had a very successful internet dating career...my current girlfriend and I met via the internet, actually.
The best site for meeting people is hotornot.com. It is extremely popular, and there are a ton of good lookin girls. You don't have to put your pic up for rating if you don't want to(although why wouldn't you:p). The girls here aren't looking for love or romance most of the time...they're just there to see how they rate, and inadvertently sign up for the meeting service while they're at it. The profiles are short and to the point as well, so no drudging through what they like to do in their spare time. It is the only internet site where I can honestly say you'll find sane girls who aren't too screwed up they have to use online dating as the only way they can meet new guys.

Best of luck man....oh yeah, lucky you're out of that relationship now than in 10 years when you couldv'e had kids and whatnot.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Match.com has the largest population since they purchased several large dating sites. Lavalife.com is another good one and there is always personals.yahoo.com.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Re: Virtually all women online are obese

Originally posted by swampwiz
It's really amazing. And I could imagine that the very few that are in decent shape are overwhelmed with suitors.

With that said, there are other sites out there, like HotOrNot, with some nice looking women, but I would tend to think that they are not that serious about meeting men that way.

Now, if you don't mind 2 tons of fun, go for it.
I just say in my profile that I want a slim and active woman who takes pride in her fit and healthy lifestyle. That weeds out the weaklings for me. ;)
 
Top