Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet dating sites

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. For those who don't know/remember, my gf of 7 years broke up with me out of the blue last week and it's really getting me down. It's really starting to effect my school work and my normal job. I've been trying to keep busy, but I just can't stop thinking about her.

Which dating sites have you guys had luck with? I've only seen match.com right now and I know there's a ton more out there, but I don't know which ones are worth my time.

Please no negative replies about internet dating and how I should get off the computer... I'm still going out and meeting new girls, I just need another avenue to get my mind off my ex... It's killing me here. :(

Thanks guys!

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried friendster, but couldn't get anything going. Apparently you actually have to know people on there first. :/

You guys have any more suggestions?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

I have had a very successful internet dating career...my current girlfriend and I met via the internet, actually.
The best site for meeting people is hotornot.com. It is extremely popular, and there are a ton of good lookin girls. You don't have to put your pic up for rating if you don't want to(although why wouldn't you:p). The girls here aren't looking for love or romance most of the time...they're just there to see how they rate, and inadvertently sign up for the meeting service while they're at it. The profiles are short and to the point as well, so no drudging through what they like to do in their spare time. It is the only internet site where I can honestly say you'll find sane girls who aren't too screwed up they have to use online dating as the only way they can meet new guys.

Best of luck man....oh yeah, lucky you're out of that relationship now than in 10 years when you couldv'e had kids and whatnot.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Match.com has the largest population since they purchased several large dating sites. Lavalife.com is another good one and there is always personals.yahoo.com.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Virtually all women online are obese

Originally posted by swampwiz
It's really amazing. And I could imagine that the very few that are in decent shape are overwhelmed with suitors.

With that said, there are other sites out there, like HotOrNot, with some nice looking women, but I would tend to think that they are not that serious about meeting men that way.

Now, if you don't mind 2 tons of fun, go for it.
I just say in my profile that I want a slim and active woman who takes pride in her fit and healthy lifestyle. That weeds out the weaklings for me. ;)