Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

International Travel Photographs in womens dating profiles

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
I swipe left on those now I’m so sick of seeing these travel photos. If 4/5 of her photos are all International Travels, I swipe left instantly I dont gaf how hot she might look.

are we going to be having our first date riding mopeds in Morocco, or doing selfies from a donkey ride in some tourist trap in Peru, or are we meeting locally? Like for a coffee

i used to think traveling was fun but all the dating profiles has really bittered me up to the idea anymore.

show me a profile with a woman locally who is okay with being settled down and that is a huge bonus

if all she can muster is a bunch of Vacation Photos and “im a foodie!” She gets swiped left.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are we going to be having our first date riding mopeds in Morocco, or doing selfies from a donkey ride in some tourist trap in Peru
And if that's what's on tap for the first date, what would the 2nd date be? Remember it's gotta be fancier.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always wanted to ask those women how they paid for their trips. Bet you wouldn’t get the truth.
Or how young the boys were...

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't do it anymore myself...too many trips that are all a blur, both professionally and for leisure. Here and abroad. I'm broken down all-around, period. But whatever you do, I do not recommend anyone to travel outside of their country right now, unless you want to get kidnapped and become a lowly bargaining chip for some other entity.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The travel pics signal high maintenance woman to me. I had an ex like this wanting to take multiple expensive trips each year on my dime. After 2 trips I was fed up with it. Another one that really turns me off is the ****tail dress wine sipping pic that a lot of women have. As soon as I see that I instantly know she's not my type.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I travel some and it’s expensive. I’m going to bora bora this summer and it’s easily gonna be $8000-10,000.
Went to Europe with a buddy of mine and had a blast. We both split everything down the middle. Had way more fun with him than traveling with a woman.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever happened to that chick you were gonna take on a cruise?
I went on the cruise with her and her parents because I’d already paid for my way, made the most of the trip and had fun. Then ghosted her once we got back. She’s tried to get in touch a couple times since then over the last couple years but I just ignored her. She even tried to contact me through a friend of hers Facebook account pretending to be the friend, but I could tell it was her by the way she was writing lol

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on the cruise with her and her parents because I’d already paid for my way, made the most of the trip and had fun. Then ghosted her once we got back. She’s tried to get in touch a couple times since then over the last couple years but I just ignored her. She even tried to contact me through a friend of hers Facebook account pretending to be the friend, but I could tell it was her by the way she was writing lol
Good for you man. I remember you saying she friendzoned you.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this story. I have some questions. Was your plan to ghost her all along? Did you butter her up real good on the cruise?

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve always wanted to ask those women how they paid for their trips. Bet you wouldn’t get the truth.
Exactly

if you question them about their little traveling habits they become defensive

these traveling girls also use it as a way to throw a wrench in your date i only date guys whoTravel a lot!”

These women have no plans to settle down and nest like a female

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly

if you question them about their little traveling habits they become defensive

these traveling girls also use it as a way to throw a wrench in your date i only date guys whoTravel a lot!”

These women have no plans to settle down and nest like a female
That's cool. They'll be going first wave to Taiwan anyways.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s because mostly they have no idea of how to fill their empty souls and yes many of them have empty souls.

They are interminably restless and run across the world incessantly, running away from their pathetic reality. And they usually are on OLD to find some dude that will take them on vacation, even if she has no use for him otherwise. If the target dude pushes for sex she makes the calculation if she’ll do it or not based on how valuable the trip is to her.

They have no idea of who they are outside of some real or invented trauma they made up to justify their whole existence. They are terrified to find out who they truly are and run away from difficult situations the moment they make you them uncomfortable, and it’s why relationships with them don’t last.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
That's cool. They'll be going first wave to Taiwan anyways.
Haha
I met this one that was like Yeah I’m moving to Spain this summer
She suggested i go with, and it was our first date

It’s because mostly they have no idea of how to fill their empty souls and yes many of them have empty souls.

They are interminably restless and run across the world incessantly, running away from their pathetic reality. And they usually are on OLD to find some dude that will take them on vacation, even if she has no use for him otherwise. If the target dude pushes for sex she makes the calculation if she’ll do it or not based on how valuable the trip is to her.

They have no idea of who they are outside of some real or invented trauma they made up to justify their whole existence. They are terrified to find out who they truly are and run away from difficult situations the moment they make you them uncomfortable, and it’s why relationships with them don’t last.
i think it has more to do about money. Somebody else is fitting the bill on these vacations

recently i met another Travel Girl and we were talking about rents in the city
She got all defensive talking about rent prices,
Eventually near the end of the conversation she says she lives rent free and her grandma pays her bills
And she had plans for an international vacation
I doubt she even worked a job
Her profile was a bunch of weirdo vacation pics from all over the place
i am glad we no longer chat

getting rid of these vacation girls is the best thing to do.
Obviously they screw guys and make bad decisions in every country like something nasty they are

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha
I met this one that was like Yeah I’m moving to Spain this summer
She suggested i go with, and it was our first date
I'm not the only one here who is experiencing these interactions lately with females that's coming off as contrived on their behalf I see.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The travel pics signal high maintenance woman to me. I had an ex like this wanting to take multiple expensive trips each year on my dime. After 2 trips I was fed up with it. Another one that really turns me off is the ****tail dress wine sipping pic that a lot of women have. As soon as I see that I instantly know she's not my type.
I rather travel by myself or with a buddy(make sure they arent broke) I find traveling with buddies is more fun,we don't have to do everything togther. With a woman you have no choice hehe

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Left swipe every time I see:

-Must have passport
-TSA Precheck required
-Love to travel
-I've been to 21 different countries
-I love random last minute trips
-Give me travel tips
-My love language is Travel
-I know I've found the one when he wants to sell everything and travel the world
-Must love to travel and have the ability to travel(<--code for pay for yours and pay for mine, I'm too cheap to pay)

I guarantee the majority of those trips were paid for by some dude. There's a reason ugly girls don't post travel pics.