"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Internal neediness check...could be helpful to see what women view as needy

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Just came across this and figured it would be helpful if I posted an article about what women consider to be needy behavior by guys.

I think maybe some guys may do some of these things without realizing it comes across as being needy to a woman.

Obviously there are other things but this is a good start.

 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
I cringed hard reading that. I've been in a relationship where I did all 7 (pre-SS). Amazing she put up with me as long as she did.
 
Top