"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Internal Conflict

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
I have an internal conflict.... it's actually a very interesting conflict...

Should I be:
A) The person society teaches me to be, a player who doesn't take crap from any female and recognizes no one as his superior, or should I be
B) The person my dad wants me to be, a gentleman who dones't let women get the best of him but still tolerates women for that is their nature.

I just broke up with a girl I liked a lot because she was unreceptive and very difficult towards me, and I wondered how I should respond when your girl is a heartless *****: like a genthleman or like a player?

I can be both, but I'm more satisfied with being the player.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
What about C) Who you want to be?

Or are you trying to decide that?
If so, then I doin't think that's something you should be asking us. Am I missing something?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Worst mistake you can do is to do what I did after a breakup...Think about it and call her a bitch. What happened happened. Now as far as how you should act...Be both. Be the player that takes no shit but also be the gentlemen who knows how to act. You do have to recognize superiors (like me :D jk) but learn to not take that much crap. Crap is part of life and some of it you DO have to take. You're young...Wait until you graduate High School to realize how much different life can be.
 
Last edited:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Stop trying to please other people, start pleasing yourself.

It is the only path to satisfaction.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Stop trying to please other people, start pleasing yourself.

It is the only path to satisfaction.
smartest thing you've ever said

AC/DC why not be both.

a player can be a gentlemen.:eek:

but it is a lot harder to be a gentlemen than a player
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
AC/DC, You need to drop her and let her see that you are happy if not happier without her.
As for your question, the truth behind it is that you need to be a bit of everything. You gotta know when you need to not take sh!t and you need to know when to tolerate it.
You gotta be the good guy in this case, if she tries to b!tch you need to show you are the better person, on a higher level and maturily shut her up. Out of experience this is the worst thing you could do to her because even after all the hurt, you still manage to be happy and to not sink down to a 12 year old level and ***** back.
Just handle it like a man, in the sense of a mature man.

Good luck,
Lik
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AC/DC
I have an internal conflict.... it's actually a very interesting conflict...

Should I be:
A) The person society teaches me to be, a player who doesn't take crap from any female and recognizes no one as his superior, or should I be
B) The person my dad wants me to be, a gentleman who dones't let women get the best of him but still tolerates women for that is their nature.

I just broke up with a girl I liked a lot because she was unreceptive and very difficult towards me, and I wondered how I should respond when your girl is a heartless *****: like a genthleman or like a player?

I can be both, but I'm more satisfied with being the player.

you forgot about C) Be yourself :p
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Stop trying to please other people, start pleasing yourself.

It is the only path to satisfaction.
I didn't expect such selfish remark from such a intelligent person.:rolleyes:

BBB
 
Top