Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intern season: Why did I never hear about this phenomenon?

Reaction score
So found a blog through this site that had been posted before and the author seems to have a lot of good material on there. As someone who loves sexy co-eds and is moving to NYC soon, please tell me this $hit is not some fantasy!

@Amante Silvestre @In2theGame @Good Gao

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it's that good, at least in NYC it is. Dude is spot on about getting with co-eds who won't look twice at you in their college town now being a bit curious and wanting to explore. I took home a girl who was in a sorority at Alabama (prime SEC school), one of the top houses too, but she said how so many of her sisters want to move to an NYC, Chicago, or Los Angeles after they finish their college days to have their fun. Everyone else she said seems to "end up in Atlanta as usual" but for the rest, it is about that big city life and NYC is at the top of the ladder.

Even in the southern and more conservative states that have the hottest sororities, these girls are not going for marriage and a house in the suburbs right after school. Most of them go to the big cities to continue their party lifestyle (cue angry manosphere slut shamers lol) and have their fun, they know they can find a higher quality husband than some bubba in a frat.

Back to the topic, yeah intern season is a hell of an experience. If your game is on point and you look sharp (and young enough too), go to the popular spots in the city and get there early. Have some backups and "quieter" bars to go to afterwards, it will show that you really know the lay of the land.

It is something really really special though, one of the best pleasures in life, to take home a woman in her early-twenties who is still in college. The same kind of girl that most of us in our college days would have had no shot with but can now score.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a broader phenomenon than just interns. Any woman in a short-term situation out of her element is more open to a fling. Women on holiday, Erasmus students, interns, study abroad, business trips, taking new classes, summer jobs, the list goes on and on.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah it's that good, at least in NYC it is. Dude is spot on about getting with co-eds who won't look twice at you in their college town now being a bit curious and wanting to explore. I took home a girl who was in a sorority at Alabama (prime SEC school), one of the top houses too, but she said how so many of her sisters want to move to an NYC, Chicago, or Los Angeles after they finish their college days to have their fun. Everyone else she said seems to "end up in Atlanta as usual" but for the rest, it is about that big city life and NYC is at the top of the ladder.

Even in the southern and more conservative states that have the hottest sororities, these girls are not going for marriage and a house in the suburbs right after school. Most of them go to the big cities to continue their party lifestyle (cue angry manosphere slut shamers lol) and have their fun, they know they can find a higher quality husband than some bubba in a frat.

Back to the topic, yeah intern season is a hell of an experience. If your game is on point and you look sharp (and young enough too), go to the popular spots in the city and get there early. Have some backups and "quieter" bars to go to afterwards, it will show that you really know the lay of the land.

It is something really really special though, one of the best pleasures in life, to take home a woman in her early-twenties who is still in college. The same kind of girl that most of us in our college days would have had no shot with but can now score.
If they only knew "Big City Life" isn't all its cracked up to be...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That is one man’s opinion.

IMO, NYC is the city of greatness. However, I live in northern NJ so I only deal with it on my own volition.
More like the city of bums pissing in every corner of every building so the smell of old stale urine is never far from your nose

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I tell all guys from bumfück-nowhere towns who want to have more opportunities in general, not just getting laid but getting paid, too.

Move to a big famous city.

Don't be put off by having to spend the equivalent of a month's rent for a detached house back home on a week's rent for a shoebox in the city.

How much space do you really need? Obsessing over the size and grandeur of your home is feminine.

Now, parking space, that's something you should always consider.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
It's a broader phenomenon than just interns. Any woman in a short-term situation out of her element is more open to a fling. Women on holiday, Erasmus students, interns, study abroad, business trips, taking new classes, summer jobs, the list goes on and on.
While I agree with you on more of a big picture level, I really think you are selling the phenomenon short. You have to almost experience it to see how great it can be.

The thing about the other groups you mentioned is that they are sporadic throughout the year or just there in smaller numbers to matter. The other issue is that some of them do not really party that hard or when they do, it's in smaller groups to even be that significant.

In NYC, with intern season you will find that certain bars are packed to the brim with hot girls just looking to meet dudes and have that wild experience. They have a couple months to do it and you can bet they are going wild. Other groups do not have that.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
If they only knew "Big City Life" isn't all its cracked up to be...
-sigh-

Alright gramps, we know you retired to the small town and burbs with your peaceful rocking chair and potential MGTOW values, congratulations.

No one really cares though. Women hold the power and what hot young girls decide is ultimately what players somehow bend to. If posting on forums all day and reading Plato was enough to meet 9s and 10s, we'd all be centering game around that. It's not though and big city life is what all important people want, hence why shoebox size apartments can charge so much.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
-sigh-

Alright gramps, we know you retired to the small town and burbs with your peaceful rocking chair and potential MGTOW values, congratulations.

No one really cares though. Women hold the power and what hot young girls decide is ultimately what players somehow bend to. If posting on forums all day and reading Plato was enough to meet 9s and 10s, we'd all be centering game around that. It's not though and big city life is what all important people want, hence why shoebox size apartments can charge so much.
Honestly I'm not interested in 9's and 10's. The effort isn't worth the payoff in my opinion. I'd rather date 7s or 8s...in most cases better sex, less headaches and more fun.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly I'm not interested in 9's and 10's. The effort isn't worth the payoff in my opinion. I'd rather date 7s or 8s...in most cases better sex, less headaches and more fun.
Well, even 7s and 8s are hard to come across but you did say date so if you are exclusively LTR-minded, stick to the suburbs and to the old town.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree with you on more of a big picture level, I really think you are selling the phenomenon short. You have to almost experience it to see how great it can be.

The thing about the other groups you mentioned is that they are sporadic throughout the year or just there in smaller numbers to matter. The other issue is that some of them do not really party that hard or when they do, it's in smaller groups to even be that significant.

In NYC, with intern season you will find that certain bars are packed to the brim with hot girls just looking to meet dudes and have that wild experience. They have a couple months to do it and you can bet they are going wild. Other groups do not have that.
That is true. I lived in NYC almost 20 years, I know what you mean. I've even ****ed an couple who were on staff back in the day. They are in a particular time of life, place, and time frame / mood that makes them amenable to it.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When is high intern season in Gotham?