Intermittent Fasting Issue & Discussion

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bone broth is often a great way to help tide you over without have something trigger the insulin response. 0g beef jerky (like People's Choice out of LA offers) can also be a great holdover as well.
I'd just drink some BCAAs.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to do IF a lot and it helped tremendously. However, I fell off and I noticed I was having back issues from rapid weight gain
I went on a 84-hour detox fast (only water, electrolytes and saltwater)

After 24 hours
back inflammation gone
More Energy
Better sleep
Better Focus

After 84 hours
Groucy AF
Better Sleep
Bad focus
More energy during my workouts
Increase In Tlevels (libido)

I ended it yesterday by drinking some soup and some egg whites and a bagel ( i know bad)
But I will keep at it

Cheers

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to do IF a lot and it helped tremendously. However, I fell off and I noticed I was having back issues from rapid weight gain
I went on a 84-hour detox fast (only water, electrolytes and saltwater)

After 24 hours
back inflammation gone
More Energy
Better sleep
Better Focus

After 84 hours
Groucy AF
Better Sleep
Bad focus
More energy during my workouts
Increase In Tlevels (libido)

I ended it yesterday by drinking some soup and some egg whites and a bagel ( i know bad)
But I will keep at it

Cheers
Studies show fasting for water more than 24 hours does nothing for you, up until that 24 hours it's great for you but past it no observable effect has been made and they've studied it at length.

I use water fasts because when your body has no water it has to go searching for it, meaning it will begun breaking down fat stores which means I'll be able to get into ketosis faster, but also breaks down muscle, but when you fast without food for up to 2 days you will get a big shot of HGH (human growth hormone) which helps to defer muscle loss during this process, but that HGH protection only lasts for 2 days so if you fast for water past that your body is breaking down muscle as well as fat to meet the water, likely even dually so if you are using creatine but I don't believe there is any actual studies on that other than the fact that creatine makes your muscles hold more water.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studies show fasting for water more than 24 hours does nothing for you, up until that 24 hours it's great for you but past it no observable effect has been made and they've studied it at length.

I use water fasts because when your body has no water it has to go searching for it, meaning it will begun breaking down fat stores which means I'll be able to get into ketosis faster, but also breaks down muscle, but when you fast without food for up to 2 days you will get a big shot of HGH (human growth hormone) which helps to defer muscle loss during this process, but that HGH protection only lasts for 2 days so if you fast for water past that your body is breaking down muscle as well as fat to meet the water, likely even dually so if you are using creatine but I don't believe there is any actual studies on that other than the fact that creatine makes your muscles hold more water.
Maybe but for me personally I think going beyond 24 hours helped a lot. Even if it's just a mental level I haven't been motivated like this in over a year