"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Interestingly weird convo

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This lady messaged me on bumble so I entertained the convo. We went back and forth a few times and then I said let's meet for drinks. Her response, sorry, I only meetup up with men I talk to first. Good luck hunny. Just replied, no prob. If you change your mind or want to chat, let me know. I do not even remember swiping on her. Must had been a while ago. Just proves the point many are only there fore validation. One just has to have a chuckle on this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I intro myself in the first line, and ask her what she's looking for there. She replies, then I ask her number. Separates interested chicks from the rest. Now back to your point, I was playing around today with my alter ego guy Antone, he has pictures of Lazar Angelov, he's a unicorn. I messages this chick to whom I messaged from my real profile and she added me to ignore without ever saying a word. I go ahead and ask her number, and she gives me this whole bs paragraph about reading her profile, to which I replied now that I read it I do realize you're a divorcee with a trailer and one of your photos looks fat, I added her to ignore. You are correct, some women are there not for meeting up.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I intro myself in the first line, and ask her what she's looking for there. She replies, then I ask her number. Separates interested chicks from the rest. Now back to your point, I was playing around today with my alter ego guy Antone, he has pictures of Lazar Angelov, he's a unicorn. I messages this chick to whom I messaged from my real profile and she added me to ignore without ever saying a word. I go ahead and ask her number, and she gives me this whole bs paragraph about reading her profile, to which I replied now that I read it I do realize you're a divorcee with a trailer and one of your photos looks fat, I added her to ignore. You are correct, some women are there not for meeting up.
Do you chat on the phone after? I've noticed more and more that the ladies are asking to chat on the phone prior to meet. I have less flakes that way, but it seems a waste of time from my standpoint. I know AMS says to do that, but that's a lot of nonsense calling.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I got zero phone game, so no, I don't. I ask their number and tell them let's chat over whatsapp, that's the thing around here, everyone has whatsapp. If you got phone game, it's a good thing, definitely do.

Your online opener could be like this-

Good afternoon, I'm Rick the nice guy I have a cool thingy or hobby or whatever. What are you looking for in dating? (or whatever it sounds the most right in English) Mine is - Good afternoon, I'm an American Juan is my name, I'm here 9 years already. What are you looking for in online dating?
Interested girl would reply and say she's looking for something and something blah blah.
Then, whatever it sounds the most right in English you tell her, give me your number let's chat over whatsapp.
Then she writes you her number 5555555555. Uninterested girl and waste of time would reply with something else, I add them to ignore or just don't reply. No number, no follow up man.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Do you chat on the phone after? I've noticed more and more that the ladies are asking to chat on the phone prior to meet. I have less flakes that way, but it seems a waste of time from my standpoint. I know AMS says to do that, but that's a lot of nonsense calling.
I have had a few women pull this move on me. They require a phone call before meeting. Sometimes I give them a buzz, talk for about ten min, ask them out. Other times I tell them, what better way to know someone than meeting in person. These women are difficult from the start and will continue being difficult and usually have a chip on their shoulder. Most are just AW’s. Next.
 
Top