Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting talk with my co worker

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently had an EMS partner. Anyone that worked in the field knows that when you are stuck for 12 hrs in an ambo with someone you eventually hear their life story.

My partner saw me listening to manosphere content. She started telling me that listening to CGA helped her in her relationship. Her bf would have CGA on in the background.

She told me that she grew up with a single mom. She never had a father in the home. Her dad was not around. She was not used to having any discipline or boundaries. This caused her to be discharged from the military.

Her bf would give her advice and she would not listen. Then things would go wrong when she would do it her way. She finally started to submit and things got better in her life.

She told me the reasons that she became a feminist. They were very interesting. She is obviously no longer a feminist. Maybe I will write about her reasons later.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is CGA?
Sorry he is famous manosphere Youtuber called Coach Greg Adams. He is great and very popular. He is also very inspirational. Redpill awareness is changing the world. When co workers are mentioning it then you know the shift is happening.