Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting situation

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great ideas, I literally had no idea about that. I understand you now, the windows analogy was great.

There's probably a million shades of social calibration that I can talk about when it comes to social circle game. I can probably write a book. But I won't do that. I'll just tell you that seduction is a "dance." Both parties participate. Neither is static. You read and react accordingly.
I'd be very interested if you could point me to a post/book/material where you read these lol. I guess it happens automatically with experience, but I'd rather have a quick boost.

However, you cannot violate the law of high interest. She must initiate by giving you a sign. This is even more so important in a social circle. You don't want to be a raging bull knocking everything over. She'll look at you like you've never been in a social circle before. Or you've never hooked up with someone discreetly before.
You put that very well. I think this is my mistake and I finally understood what you mean. So I suppose I'm looking like the guy who can't read signs when I get LJBF'd by low interest woman. It means I am going after them without them giving me a sign and just because I'm interested in them, and now the outcome seems predictable. What could be more signs to look for? I'm speaking from the perspective of a guy who is kind of late bloomer with women, especially going out to closed parties etc., was never a party guy before. I suspect it'll be useful for other people too.

Thanks again for the amazing post, I love your explanations!

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great. It really seems very natural. The examples you gave with the high value / low value guy point me to the direction that I am definitely displaying low value behaviour and I am qualifying myself and escalating on my own high points. Also, I think I build way too much comfort and my lines are missing the sexual vibe as well; that added to the fact that my SMV likely isn't as high as yours leads me to think that it will definitely take me years of practice and hard work but looking forward to it. Thank god this site exists so I can analyze what's wrong, 99% of my friends are nice guys so to speak and they don't want to spend time/don't care on improving this aspect of their lives, so they settle with the first woman that is into them, so to speak "get lucky" without it being intentional.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Great. It really seems very natural. The examples you gave with the high value / low value guy point me to the direction that I am definitely displaying low value behaviour and I am qualifying myself and escalating on my own high points. Also, I think I build way too much comfort and my lines are missing the sexual vibe as well; that added to the fact that my SMV likely isn't as high as yours leads me to think that it will definitely take me years of practice and hard work but looking forward to it. Thank god this site exists so I can analyze what's wrong, 99% of my friends are nice guys so to speak and they don't want to spend time/don't care on improving this aspect of their lives, so they settle with the first woman that is into them, so to speak "get lucky" without it being intentional.
great attitude, great appreciation and respect-you'll do well.

These members are valuable mentors for understanding m/f interaction. I've learned a lot, myself, in the past few weeks.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 3 things to remember.
Escalation , escalation and escalation. Repeat.

I’ve made out with a girl without even exchanging a word and fcked her later that night . Why ? Because i escalated .

I’ve fcked an older friend of mine which i thought she friendzoned me . I even made a thread about her some years ago . Do you know what i did differently? I escalated. There is no secret .

If you escalate and the chick backs off or not then the answer is obvious . If the chicks backs off you can still try to escalate but don’t get too pushy cause it can be easily be considered rape .
God i wish everyone could understand how easy it is . Well i guess most of us have been there .