"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Interesting situation

tony.shai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
36
Age
29
Great. It really seems very natural. The examples you gave with the high value / low value guy point me to the direction that I am definitely displaying low value behaviour and I am qualifying myself and escalating on my own high points. Also, I think I build way too much comfort and my lines are missing the sexual vibe as well; that added to the fact that my SMV likely isn't as high as yours leads me to think that it will definitely take me years of practice and hard work but looking forward to it. Thank god this site exists so I can analyze what's wrong, 99% of my friends are nice guys so to speak and they don't want to spend time/don't care on improving this aspect of their lives, so they settle with the first woman that is into them, so to speak "get lucky" without it being intentional.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Great. It really seems very natural. The examples you gave with the high value / low value guy point me to the direction that I am definitely displaying low value behaviour and I am qualifying myself and escalating on my own high points. Also, I think I build way too much comfort and my lines are missing the sexual vibe as well; that added to the fact that my SMV likely isn't as high as yours leads me to think that it will definitely take me years of practice and hard work but looking forward to it. Thank god this site exists so I can analyze what's wrong, 99% of my friends are nice guys so to speak and they don't want to spend time/don't care on improving this aspect of their lives, so they settle with the first woman that is into them, so to speak "get lucky" without it being intentional.
great attitude, great appreciation and respect-you'll do well.

These members are valuable mentors for understanding m/f interaction. I've learned a lot, myself, in the past few weeks.
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
There are 3 things to remember.
Escalation , escalation and escalation. Repeat.

I’ve made out with a girl without even exchanging a word and fcked her later that night . Why ? Because i escalated .

I’ve fcked an older friend of mine which i thought she friendzoned me . I even made a thread about her some years ago . Do you know what i did differently? I escalated. There is no secret .

If you escalate and the chick backs off or not then the answer is obvious . If the chicks backs off you can still try to escalate but don’t get too pushy cause it can be easily be considered rape .
God i wish everyone could understand how easy it is . Well i guess most of us have been there .
 
Top