"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Interesting situation

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
you better hope you don't scratch on the 8 ball
Apparently her gf got super p!ssed over her having this conversation with me. It has sent their relationship on edge. Shes having doubts about her current situation with the gf.

I also previously told her the arrangement is off but if she decided things got bad enough with the gf that she needed to switch back to the other side of the plate, let me know. But it would be 100% safe sex.

She offered to get free next weekend. Drinks and shooting pool on my terms. No quid pro quo. Just good fun next Friday night.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Man i just cant live that way these days. There's a lot of goodness going on out here as well. Too much fear mongering.

Guru likes to blab about all that fear stuff. Shoot him a message on that im sure he's gotta sermon for ya on it. Lol
You need some of the fear stuff so your aware. Balance is required.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Believe me DEE as Vietnams economy grows and the west continues to deteriorate moving there is on the table.
I don't understand that importance of marriage. Are you trad?

I am spot on with you On everything else. I think its ideal for you if outside 1st world countries, international bank accounts, money in btc among a variety of other things. Its still a crap shoot.

Is this your end game?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hell no. The game stops when you quit breathing. I don't consider myself trad if i understand the term correctly. I think i have done the best that i can up to this point with the knowledge i have.
Marriage as end game i mean.

Its funny. You can be "friends" platonic with a older woman but the sec you are living that Dicaprio lifestyle or you acknowledge female nature, women always collude with the female primary without fail. Its even at the cost of their husband and sons. Female nature is full blown solipsistic.

There's a reason why I can't fathom losing autonomy by bringing the state in to my affairs. As bachelor mode, not in the mood means next.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top