Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting interaction

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.....I went out on a first date with a woman did a kiss close and a few days later asked her out on a second date. She ignored me and a few days later she answers....um I missed this blah blah blah. I ignore.

Anyway, I enroll in an improv class and she is in it. She stalks me at class and I ignore her. She texts me afterwards and I say I didnt see her. I did, but I had her on ignore. So I contimue to ignore her the next weeks and she tries to friend me on facebook. I ignore. She then sends me a text.

I aske her out again. SHe replies 2 hrs later with maybe. I replied dont bother I have already found someone that wants to go out. She then begins to chase. Anyway set up a date for next tuesday and will see how it comes out. She was suggesting days and what not. Saturday? NO....etc.....

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think you should plan something last second. She probably hella bipolar so when she's craving you ask to chill, not a serious date but to hang out and then just close

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean... why?! Why, man? Like, what do you guys like about these kinda people? She is an attention deficited ***** that doesn't know what the **** she wants. How does she even manage to turn you on enough for you stand her bull**** like this?

Just respond to actions. Stop the cat and mouse chasing around, it puts you into an anxious state subconsciously and unbalances you. Let her do the chasing now until you **** her (if you do). And please, for your own sake, do not get involved emotionally with this one

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean... why?! Why, man? Like, what do you guys like about these kinda people? She is an attention deficited ***** that doesn't know what the **** she wants. How does she even manage to turn you on enough for you stand her bull**** like this?

Just respond to actions. Stop the cat and mouse chasing around, it puts you into an anxious state subconsciously and unbalances you. Let her do the chasing now until you **** her (if you do). And please, for your own sake, do not get involved emotionally with this one
I am not off balance. I dont care what she does. I won't get involved emotionally becasue she has crazy written all over her. I just want to f uck her. Im like a pokemon trainer.....got to f uck them all. If it falls through I will move along. I have absolutely zero emotion invested in her.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, if you fvck her do it at her place so she doesn't know where you live. Wait till class is over too.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's experimenting to see if the way he interacts with her will get him the desired end result: sex.

He's not the least bit concerned with the outcome because he's relating it here not because he needs the advice...but rather so other men can see how the interaction is framed by his actions and behavior, as well as to show an example of how women like this are typically wired.

If he can he'll reel her in, sex her & dump her. He has no interest in her crazy he just wants to observe and relate how this goes.

She's a drama queen. Maybe she's a good lay. Why pass that up if you don't have to?

:rolleyes:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I aske her out again. SHe replies 2 hrs later with maybe. I replied dont bother I have already found someone that wants to go out.
I would have replied; '5 pm, my place, maybe?'

Bro she didn't give you a huge 'yes' and you emotionally react. Always stay in control of your emotions. Always.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bro she didn't give you a huge 'yes' and you emotionally react. Always stay in control of your emotions. Always.
No , he just shows that he doesn't have time to deal with her bs and she isn't too important for him because he has other options . I don't know if this works for his benefit because every woman wants to feel important but this might backfire and make her thinking about him all the time .

I almost like where this is going .

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.....I went out on a first date with a woman did a kiss close and a few days later asked her out on a second date. She ignored me and a few days later she answers....um I missed this blah blah blah. I ignore.

Anyway, I enroll in an improv class and she is in it. She stalks me at class and I ignore her. She texts me afterwards and I say I didnt see her. I did, but I had her on ignore. So I contimue to ignore her the next weeks and she tries to friend me on facebook. I ignore. She then sends me a text.

I aske her out again. SHe replies 2 hrs later with maybe. I replied dont bother I have already found someone that wants to go out. She then begins to chase. Anyway set up a date for next tuesday and will see how it comes out. She was suggesting days and what not. Saturday? NO....etc.....
Good job of not letting her waste your time. When a chick behave like this ALWAYS be busy for Friday Saturday and Sunday.

When they behave like this always show them with your actions you are busy and you have options.

She wanted attention and was trying to get you to chase her. You didn't bite.

Now it is up to her to win you over.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maintain that frame you have already established: be willing to walk at the drop of a fvcking hat at any given time, until you are either fvcking her or she lets you actually walk. If she lets you walk, make her work twice as hard as before to get your attention again.
This is correct. If she does work twice as hard, gets your attention, then flakes again, I'd personally next. Another option would be to make her work four times as hard to get your attention again, but I think you're wasting your time at this point.
No. Just no.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's experimenting to see if the way he interacts with her will get him the desired end result: sex.

He's not the least bit concerned with the outcome because he's relating it here not because he needs the advice...but rather so other men can see how the interaction is framed by his actions and behavior, as well as to show an example of how women like this are typically wired.

If he can he'll reel her in, sex her & dump her. He has no interest in her crazy he just wants to observe and relate how this goes.

She's a drama queen. Maybe she's a good lay. Why pass that up if you don't have to?

:rolleyes:
Be Excellent nails it. I'm just performing a little experiment. Maybe all of us can learn from it.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had improv class today. I only see her before and after class becasue she is in a different class. I had her on ignore. She had 3 guys around her and she was basking in the attention. Laughing and yucking it up. I just sat down and played with my phone. Date is on tuesday. She said she was going to skip her class to go out with me.