Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting increase in prevalance of long distance relationships

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My nephew just got out of a long distance relationship. I warned them that in my experience they never work out.

At this moment, i know of at least 3 couples currently in long distance relationships. It seems like in the past few years, i am seeing more of these than ever before. I know how it all starts given how connected we are nowadays, but it still seems like a recipe for disaster unless you are in it for a free place to stay and a few weekend lays. I had a few of them in the past, they were fun but unless someone moves they aren't going to work out.. ever.

Are you seeing alot of these or is it just in my circle of friends?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't find any hard statistics that say that long distance is increasing, but it seems like a reasonable conclusion.

Long distance is an extremely difficult path. I wouldn't recommend it at all.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes agreed that it isnt a good choice and I wouldn’t recommend

My nephew got into one due to a mutual friend of his. The woman he dated grew up in the same state as him and had alot of similarities.

Some of the other long distance relationships involve cases where both people are recently divorced

Other situations i know of are cases where both people are of the same cultural minority.

I know a few cases of Chinese couples who are married but their spouse lives in another state or country

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A long-distance relationship is better than having parasocial realtionships from content creators on youtube or elsewhere. (When you can exchange videos, pictures, and have real-time streaming experience, or if they also have a VR-headset and you can do things and watch things together in cyberspace then I don't think in person interaction is as necessary.)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A long-distance relationship is better than having parasocial realtionships from content creators on youtube or elsewhere. (When you can exchange videos, pictures, and have real-time streaming experience, or if they also have a VR-headset and you can do things and watch things together in cyberspace then I don't think in person interaction is as necessary.)
Yeah you have to figure that's coming next. Men will use it to get off and women will get the tingles from it and fall hopelessly for some guy they will never meet.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between social media zoom and skype i'm not surprised.
Yeah honestly at one time lack of minutes and long distance charges were enough to probably discourage some long distance relationships.