Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting Field Report: Smooth

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went in just to get another approach under my belt.....little do I know it would become the biggest AMOG Royal Rumble ever!!

Dynamics: 8 Set, 5 female, 3 male. Laughing having a good time.

I come up from a 90* angle and say "Hey GIRLS, let me get a real quick female opinion on something, Im thinking of getting my ears peirced, do you think I should get loops, or diamonds?"

The girls started projecting their opinons, it happened to be "loops"

I said: "Look, I only want to get them if itll look AMAZINGLY GOOD, not just good.."

They laughed and I forget what they said

ALL OF A SUDDEN ON OF THE AMOGS turns his head quickly at me and says "Dude, you have **** on your head"......I say "Oh, It must have just flown off your face then"

The guy retaliates and says "whatever"....he leaves 2 min later LOL

I carry on with a couple routines and bust on one of the girls "OMG thats SOOOOOO cute, your nose wiggles when you talk"......she laughed and say "omg your so mean" in a playfull way.

NEXT THE 2 DAMN AMOGS tell me "dude get out of here"

I say "Guys....nobodys forcing you to stand around....go get some crayons and a helmet and go sit in that corner"

I then iscolate my target and get her cell number......havent called yet...im going to wait until tommorow.

~Smooth Player 056
Check Out the EXCLUSIVE Pick UP F"ORUM at http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Flag_Community

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol good work man

but where im from, the guys wouldnt hesistate to juz kick my a*s if i ever said something like that to them :)

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AMOG is another alpha male..

But what smooth playa just said is the best way to deal with other alpha males trying to mess up ur game.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
whats an AMOG

WTF? You have close to 1000 posts and you don't know what an AMOG is? You must be a KBDJ right?

BY the way smooth, it looks like you're trying to start your own method/advice forum/mPUA

If you are,
best of luck to you.

P.S. I still didn't get any audio reports sent by your newsletter.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
WTF? You have close to 1000 posts and you don't know what an AMOG is? You must be a KBDJ right?

BY the way smooth, it looks like you're trying to start your own method/advice forum/mPUA

If you are,
best of luck to you.

Thank You guys.

About the audios.....if you just sign up for my forum I promise thell come out very soon......When Im out in the field it comes out all raspy (the sound)......so Im saving some cash to buy a good little microphone to clip under my shirt.

~Smooth

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you are,
best of luck to you.

He may not know what it means (like me) because he prefers using English instead of silly internet slang terms. :)

For the record, I believe it means Alpha Male/Other Guy (or something) which, sounds pretty silly.

Anyway, looks like you handled yourself well kid... continue. :)

AS

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found that when i run a set like that i have better chances with the girls if i befriend the guys in the group first, that way they won't act so hostile when you start tuning the girls they are with. It also demonstrates higher value to the girls you are trying to seduce.

But if that worked for you i wont argue.

Reaction score
AMOG, KFJBK ...man some of you guys really need to get off the computer for a little while.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?
I think you just proved his point a bit more.

Good job Smooth, I like how you handled that =)