"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Interesting Day

gammapibeta123

New Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
First, I'd just like to say that you're comments would be greatly appreciated. That said, I will continue.

Ok there's this girl that I have been using as my 'lab rat' for DJing. Lately I have been working kino into the conversations and she responds well to it. So today as we were walking out of class she comes up behind me, grabs my arm and presses it on her chest. I let it sit there as we were walking and she says 'You looked bored out of your mind at homecoming..." and I said "Yeah it was kinda boring." and she says "Yeah, you should have left with me."

So I put in some C+F by saying "Yeah THAT would have been fun!" in a real sarcastic tone. She was like 'Ha ha, real funny"

After that I had to go to class so I said bye and we went our different ways.

So basically do you think she wants me or not? I really have no interest in this girl. I just use her as a "lab rat" for my DJing (which is probably wrong, but who the fvck cares? lol ).

Thanks
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
She's showing IL... Take her up on her suggestions next time so you can practice in other areas too.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Dude, did you take any of the advice in your other thread?

Even if you just want to use this girl as 'practice', you have to take the first step, which you've barely done. Hang out somewhere other than school! Go to her house, have her over, go spend time with her somewhere else.

Her IL seems high, but if you don't respond, she'll find somebody who will. She's stopping short of saying "Hey, give me some d*ck".

Be the man for the job.
 
Top