Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting date ideas needed

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
i need some interesting and unique date ideas that are not over luxarious, normal dates with just hanging out eat and movies are getting real boring

i know that action dates are the best but i dont live in canada or america its very hard to orangise camping with a girl or yatching on a river, i live in hk, overcrowded, intensely urban, polluted, etc =-= not the most rommantic place to date a girl

any help guys?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you check the high school bible?
that has some good ideas.

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i did, and unfortunately most options like boating, snow boarding, beach, carnival etc don't work

mall is gets boring quick here coz most of them are quite small and there aren't too many big ones, play ya that's a good idea she does dancing and drama professionally anyways

i need more options

bebobbox

Don Juan
Reaction score
do some reg borin things first.... then once u can, get a movie at ur house.... hook up with her there ;-)

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actually beach should work bcuz i went to a beach in hk before. Also you can go with her to DisneyLand in hk. Umm theres tons of malls in hk, they're actually pretty big. You can go to a park and walk with her. You could get her over to your house as mentioned above to watch a movie.

ANd im surprised you know so much english even tho your in hongkong

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
library works 2 if you want to show off ur knowledge to impress her or both of u like reading and quiet or board games