Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting Article

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems right on the money, too bad we can't put it in the bible.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
He is right about SOME things...

Well, I think he is halfway there. He is at the point of realizing women are emotional creatures (as in fact almost all people are) but what he is forgetting is the STABILIZATION of a particular mindstate/frame.

See the reason 'men' are so logical is because we have morals and ethics and all kinds of BS hammered into our brains. Sine birth nice guys are taught to be loyal and noble and honest and etc. etc. etc.

They create a persona. Mr. Niceguy. Its a psychological function! And as any psychological function it carries on stabilizing factors. Postive stabilization (might feel good about turning down a hooker, aka REWARDED WITH A PLEASANT EMOTION). Negative stabilization (might feel bad about cheating, aka PUNISHED WITH AN EMOTION). There might be limiting stabilizations (can't like her ENOUGH to fvck her.)

What this guy doesn't realize he is doing is TEARING DOWN those stabilizing factors. Once the funciton becomes de-stabilized, a new function can be created. And is. The girl is a whole OTHER persona from the loyal nice girl she is with her boyfriend.

He is ****ing the same body, whole different Identity State.

In third and second world countries, most people are VERY HEAVILY stabilized in their particular 'roles.' This is not so in 1st world countries. In 1st world countries we have the luxury to drift in and out of states of consciousness.

The reason women stay faithful is because they are so heavily STABILIZED in their 'faithful' state.

He says he can't trust women. I can.

He says women are emotional creatures, is he ignoring the fact that emotions can be anchored and triggered? It's pavlov's psychology at this point. SIMPLE SIMPLE STUFF!

If he can de-stabilize a woman's functions, why can't he create anchors and stabilizing factors for the woman he would marry? He doesn't blame women, and says he gets them because of his skills...wouldn't the same logic apply to keeping them?

"SKILLZ";)

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very stimulating post Phoenix! I like the idea of 1st world people floating in and out of states of consciousness. Would you please give some detail on how to anchor and stabilize states of consciousness?

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff

There is a lot of truth to what he says here.
But, he does knock banging a 30 year old.. Hey, most 30 year olds have goooooood puzzy.

cave dweller