"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Interesting article on mongolian women

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
So I'm planning a trip to mongolia, as part of that I was looking for language lessons on youtube and ran across a woman who posted videos over 10 years ago and she was really quite fine, as are a LOT of mongolian women apparently. So what is a DJ to do? Google mongolian women, of course. First thing I learned is that google has become a garbage propaganda distributor because all I got was endless pages of how oppressed mongolian women are, and how stunning and brave mongolian women are compared to their deadbeat... yeah you get it... fvck google.

Then I went to duckduckgo (highly recommended) and found the following as the first link. It's an interesting read and I'm very interested to see what ladies I'll find when I do get there. Anyway, here is the link.

https://lifearoundasia.com/mongolian-women/
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm widely travelled and no where on earth can you find women as exotic as those in Kazakhstan.

Some look like caucasians but their skin tone is smooth like an Asian.

Some look like Asians but has green eyes.

There's so much variety there that a man is spoilt for choice.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I've seen that before. I don't even have the slightest asian persuasion, but damn...
 
Top