Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting article on mongolian women

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm planning a trip to mongolia, as part of that I was looking for language lessons on youtube and ran across a woman who posted videos over 10 years ago and she was really quite fine, as are a LOT of mongolian women apparently. So what is a DJ to do? Google mongolian women, of course. First thing I learned is that google has become a garbage propaganda distributor because all I got was endless pages of how oppressed mongolian women are, and how stunning and brave mongolian women are compared to their deadbeat... yeah you get it... fvck google.

Then I went to duckduckgo (highly recommended) and found the following as the first link. It's an interesting read and I'm very interested to see what ladies I'll find when I do get there. Anyway, here is the link.

https://lifearoundasia.com/mongolian-women/

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm widely travelled and no where on earth can you find women as exotic as those in Kazakhstan.

Some look like caucasians but their skin tone is smooth like an Asian.

Some look like Asians but has green eyes.

There's so much variety there that a man is spoilt for choice.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen that before. I don't even have the slightest asian persuasion, but damn...