"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Interesting article on dating

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
The problem with this is that it assumes that both parties will be honest. Women often will say they want one thing, but really want something else.

Imo there's nothing better than getting to know someone and talking to them face to face.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Hey man the best advice I ever had was not to take advice about dating from women.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
Winter shared an example of a woman who may be concerned about her fertility timeline.

"I know that this may seem odd, but I need to tell you, I want to have a family and as a female, I have a timeline in which to do that so I don’t have the luxury to date a guy for fun," she said as an example. "I'm not an anxious attacher. I'm not neurotic. I'm not insecure. I'm a woman who would like to have a natural biological family and I can only allow myself to enter relationships with a partner who wants the same thing."
“Thank you for being so honest. Just curious, what did you with the guys when you had the luxury of dating them for fun?”
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
All this article is, is another feminine imperative manipulation tactic.
Most men have the position of initiator, which will always ensure most women will have a major advantage when it comes to getting a date. Whether these are ‘quality’ men or not, and even if the experience is not enjoyable, still does not take away from the foundation of my argument. When you’re not in somebody else's shoes, you very likely do not have the ability to understand any related dilemma in an objective manner.
 
Top