Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Interesting AIM away messages.....

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Hey fellas, I know this sounds corney but I think its a really good idea; I was wondering if you all could give me some ideas of different away messages to put up on my aim while im away from my work desk at night to arouse curiosity (and even interest in the form of jealousy!) For all the girls Im dating that I have on my buddy list to see and arouse curiosity and interest enough to IM me when im gone, or even create a competition atmosphere between them to ask me out on a date.

Any ideas welcome or examples
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NYC
Do a search on the forums I know there are some good threads about this.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
i'm out to lunch with Amy then going to watch movie with Sarah, dinner with Jennifer, Cafe with Monica, visiting Nicole, Michelle coming over, Veronica helping out with the food, and then dinner with Angela.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Dunno guys. Lot of people around me seem to be trying real hard to make their E-personalities shine with avtars and smartass away/normal status messages. To the point where I think just having the default message is cool.

Personally, i'd rather be a smartass in real life.
 

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
250
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Location
NJ
Women can smell BS a mile away. If you are really going out on dates with all these women I don't think you have to broadcast it. Women can smell a man who is desired by other women. Try being genuine and you might just attract a genuine woman.... using the default AWAY message should do just fine when you are away... just my 2 cents...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I think you need to get away from your computer for a while.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
It's called "Calling attention" - Girls do this, not guys.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Screw the away message....

Have fun with your profile.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
Screw the away message....

Have fun with your profile.
very true. but if ur desperate for an away message:

I'm not here right now, so cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET OVER IT.

Leave me a message and ill get back to you, leave me a sexy message and ill get back to you sooner

Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, BUT, only takes 4 muscles to *****-slap that little **** upside the head. Pass it on

Hey, %n, can you do me a favor?
O.K. Follow these steps:
1. Look at your buddy list
2. Look at my screen name on your buddy list
Tell me, do you see the little yellow notepad by my name?
Yea?
Well, guess what it means... it means I'm not here, dumbass.

just a few that i use alot, though they are meant for my friends. I dont really care about the chicks n being funny, i got enuf in my profiel.
 

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
"out" is the best away message, what happened to trying to be a mystery???? If you've put your moves on a girl, and she sees "out" on your away message... she'll wonder, there's no need to spell every thing out.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
all those braggy detailed away messages are so tryhard and corny.

i usually just say "out" "gone" "in <enter city here>" thats about it.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
You really should be focusing on other things. Having said that, I have several away messages. I even use one for when I'm taking a dump. Here it is:

"Yo, I'm taking a sh!t and there's nothing worse than someone trying to talk to you through the door when you're sh!tting. Don't bother me!"

For real.

The one I always use when I'm out doing whatever is:

"Out and about with Satan, the perfect gentleman."
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top