Interest Question Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So based on these circumstances do you think this girl is into me? We went to prom together, I kinoed her, grinded, massaged her arm and back while dancing, we held hands locked arms while walking and she was smiling throughout the night. Some mistakes I made were is I started out AFC with her and she found out I liked her last year, but the prom was this year, she seems go give her female friends and really close guy friends a little more attention than me, and well she never asks me to hang out, ever. I asked her twice, in which we did once. I wanted to ask her today, but I do not have a license and kinda talked myself out of it...What do you think of my current situation?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one way to find out.

Reaction score
So basically if you were in my situation, how would you take care of it. If I was as good as some of you, I'd call her up and let her know shes hanging with me tonight and let her know whats happening...Thats prly what some of you DJ's would do, right?

Me, I am still up in the air of what I want to do. I don't know what she thinks, but in my gut (I dont know if its low confidence or my mind playing reverse physhology) but I THINK we are just friends. I waited too long to do some of the minor things I did on prom night listed above, but she is a fun girl and I would love to make this work...

Reaction score
Well I called her yesterday, but her phone was off. She IMed me and asked me what I needed, but I was away. (I was there, but did not want to ask her over IM ). So tdoay after school, her friend, my friend, me and her stayed after school. When my prom date left, my friend insisted on whispering to me to ask her to go golfing. My prom date's friend said "No Mike, don't. You don't have a chance." Her friend told me that, in which she is one of just my female friends. Was she trying to ****block, or what? My prom dates friend is known for saying whats on her mind and is not afraid to. She says what she wants, and is truthful in what she says...My prom date asked me in front of all of them why I called her...I didn't wanna tell her in front of everyone that I was gonna ask her to go to the movies and put her on the spot, so I just made something up...

Plus, before this year, did I mention I started AFC with her. She rejected my dance requests and hinted she had a bf. She also rejected my "asking her to wear my sports jersey" on the first day of school. Since then, I've been improvin and stuff, like the prom post above...

What are my current chances with this post?? Did I screw up bigtime??? Her friend said I don't have a chance and I chickened out by not asking her in front of everyone to put her on the spot.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to "put her on the spot".

From what I see, all the signs are that she's your "friend". Keep her around, but start dating elsewhere, it isn't wise to get hooked on one girl.

Reaction score
Well, I have been getting mixed responses. People have said she is really into me, but only a few said shes not. I am on the fence, and yes I am really attached. Her friend, like I said, said what needs to be said--but why would also have to protect her friend and would not make it any easier to get her friend than it has to be. I honestly don't know, but yeah--I am very interested in her...

Reaction score
Ok, so this Saturday was my Junior Prom. Here is a little recap: We met at her friends house and she forgot my corsage. Haha, easy neg right there. Here mom went to go get it, and she had trouble putting it on me after I put hers on. Another easy neg right there. Both times I got good responses. We took some pics together, in which I had my hands on/around her for the pictures. In the limo, the music was blaring and she had large smiles on her face. We walked out of the limo to school locking arms for the Grand March. Walking together through the whole school and parents locked arms. Leaving the Grand March for the prom, we held hands and talked in the limo. She initiated the grinding and then after that, when i wanted it I made my move. We had an awesome time dancing and taking many pics. Around 10:30 she was getting tired, so we sat for a little until the dance was over at 11. Then we drove around in the limo with friends and went to the beach to take some pics. I didn't get to sit next to her on the way home, and she fell asleep on her guy friends shoulder. I got a little jealous but left it inside me. At the party, we just sat around the campfire. I was very tired, so my game was not great. I made her laugh a little and added a little kino. But she paid little attention to me and most to her female friend and 1 of her guy friends. The party wasn't bad at all though. The next da we hugged goodbye and we both had a great time.

A few Positives:
1. We did a lot of dancing/grinding which I added a lot of kino
2. She was laughing throughout the whole night and smiling saying she is having a great time and was so excited

A few Negatives:
1. I lacked some attention at the end of the night because she was tired and paid some attention to her girl friend
2. I did not kiss her, prly a big mistake, but I initiated a lot of kino and hugging

***Read this prom post, then read the my above post of what happened first. The prom happened, then 2 weeks later, today the after school post above happened.

So why or why not would she be interested in me with the above posts. She showed signs of both, so I am totally lost. Yeah, I am working on other women, so don't just say to try and get some more chicks. I have interest in this one and I would like your honest opinion with my above posts of my chances??

Thanks.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. I honestly can't say off the bat wether she is or isn't, only she knows and the only way you can find out is too make a move on her.

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably tells different people different things. The only way to find out the truth is to call her up and set up a date, and if that dont work, walk away.

Reaction score
Well today, I approached her after school to give her set of prom pictures to her. I told her to check them out, but she was pretty busy so she said she would later. She said she was going for a run and told me I should come. I really wanted to inside, but told her I was busy (soccer meeting for next year). I busted on her that she could not run 2 miles under 30 min, and that if I did end up coming, I'd just embarrass her--gotta add some negs in there :p

But other than that, I did not ask her to hang out last week, so I would like to plan on doing it again in a few weeks to ask her. By then I should have my license, so I could pick her up.

Would it be a good idea to ask her to go running one day after school, then have her come over swimming later? Would that be a little shady, or boring?
What do you fellas think?

cheesewacked

Banned
Reaction score
IceCream said:
She probably tells different people different things. The only way to find out the truth is to call her up and set up a date, and if that dont work, walk away.
do exactly this, only true way to find out if anything is there

Reaction score
So today after being away from her for awhile, me, my friend, her, and her other friend (a nicer one that the last) stayed after. We were flrtin throughout it. She took my pen and ke[t distracing me haha. I was makin her laugh so much with a combo of being funny and kinda stupid, but she was laughing and negger her a little. After she mentioned her and her friend were going running. She implied we should go, so I told my friend we were goin running. We ran around the track a few times and we kinda just small talked there. We both had our Ipods in so, and I tried to push her lightly to finish strong to help her out and show her I want her to succeed I guess.

After running, I told my friend to get the soccer ball to get the flirting a little higher, haha. He kicked it to me, and my prom date (lets call her sarah) ran in front of it and kicked it away and ran away laughin with a smirk. So we kicked the ball around, and a few times she would aim at me and kick it as hard as she could (she doesn't play soccer, so it wasn't out of aggression). And once she got the ball and started to run the other way and told me to come get it--I ran after her and did a little kino with a body check and got the ball nicely. She kinda grabbed me and tried to get it back, but I am the man! We were done in a little while and as we walked back, my friend said he heard sarah and her friend talk about me in the lockerroom. He didn't hear it all to tell em whether it was good or bad. He is like one of my best friends so, he would not lie about it. I felt confident today and think she had a lot of fun with me.

When i got home, Sarah's friend IMed me and told me they are going on friday and asked if we'd like to go--sounds good!

PS-I got my license today!!

Reaction score
Yeah, today did not go so well. We talked for a little bit, but then she had to work at some school function with her friend. Me and my friend went back to my house to swim, and I invited my hot neighbor to come over swimming who I have known my whole life, so nothin will be happenin there. Before I left for my house, the Sarah girl told me and my friend to come visit later. I said I would.

After we went swimming, my neighbor left and we went to see the two girls a little later. For about a half an hour, for some reason she was kinda cold. She was talkin with my AFC friend a little more and kept on bugging me to buy something. I mean, she was acting a little cold and gave him a little more attention than me and kept on telling me to go by tickets to buy something. I mean I am sure she doesn't like my friend, cuz hes so nice to her and I mostly neg and stuff. Tonight, it felt like the nice guy won and IDK y though. She usually always gives me positive repsonses and laughs a lot, tonight was a totally different story..

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this sounds a lot like the young me. I had those experiences in HS and if the older me could tell the young me one thing it would be "get some balls and just do it!" Now obviously I won't state that so bluntly to you, but thats pretty much what you have do.

Over analyzing it won't get you anywere either, I have notebooks full of day to day interactions trying to figure stuff out, and I never figured a damn thing out. It's mental masturbation, and you won't get anywhere with it.

Just go out there and ask her out, put the charm on, do what needs to be done. If it fails, so what. You're young, and you got a whole lot of time ahead of you so a little rejection and now and then won't hurt. Go on with your bad self and take a risk.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you went to the prom with her.
If she was willing to go with you, she has some interest.
How did you get her to go to the prom with you...?
by asking her directly.

Now you want a relationship.
If she has some interest in you, she'll be willing to try out a relationship.
(Note you MUST be sexual around her).

Now all you have to do it ask her out directly, and be smooth before you make the move, and follow through by making the move smoothly.

It's not in your interest to care whether or not you do it, it's just to... DO IT!

Reaction score
Yes, I would enjoy a relationshop with her. I do the right things with her now--not seeing or talking with her everyday, making her laugh, negging her, and hanging out with her once in a while. But I also gotta be a little more sexual with her and kino her a little more. I am at the point where I keep analyzing every other day with her and how it went.

Here is a bigger problem I have thats not about me--not many guys talk with her and I do not see any girls flirt with her. It's basically me giving her attention once in a while. So if I do not ger her, I think thats kinda sad since her competition is low for a hot girl.

Since finals are coming up, and I have some days off this week, should I ask her maybe to come on over to swim/study a little bit?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask away... and don't worry about who's giving her attention.
I don't see how that matters to anything.

Reaction score
Well seeing she does'nt get much attention from guys, how can I not get her. She gets barely no competition, and it seems like its me vs. me right now...How can I not win, and if I don't, how pathetic that is. I would like to hang with her on a day off we have finals, but I think I just gotta go up and ask her like I did many times before. I still feel rusty from two nights ago when I didn't get positive attention from her for like the first timg in a long, long time...

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to win, work your magic then make that move.
It'll work perfectly if you do it right.

Reaction score
How should I go about making my move? She seems interested in me sometimes, and we love to flirt back and forth. But it seems to me that she never asks me if I wanna go out and do something with her. I would love to ask her to swim with me this week after school--how do I go about doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.