"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Interest Level

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I've read a few times on this board where a guy meets a girl at a club who's IL seems high at the time, but then low to none when he actually talks with her the next day (or whenever). After my experience last night I believe that in some instances, the guy might just imagine high IL. I was in a situation where I was the one giving the impression of high IL, when it's really not. Let me explain...

I go to the same club on a regular basis with the goal of having a good time. I flirt with a lot of girls, especially the regulars, but that's all it is, it's just for fun. One of the girls assumes I have high IL in her because of this - so last night she gives me her number. Now, I'm not going to call, but if we did talk outside of the club, my IL would be pretty much 0.

I think this is what happens a lot of the time. Dancing/grinding with someone doesn't necessarily mean they want to have your kids, rather they're just out to party. When the night is over then so is the IL because there's no use of the other person anymore.

That's my take on it and a possible reason why some girls flake... But, you can bet I'll be back clubbing next week - still flirting and expressing high IL. :)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Any woman will play the game with any man -- any man who respects the game, anyways.

:cool:
 

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
If a chick is crunked (whether through substances or just being caught up in the moment) up at a club she'll give you all sorts of false signals, which is why I'm never shocked when they give you the run around later on.
 
Top