Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interest Level

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a few times on this board where a guy meets a girl at a club who's IL seems high at the time, but then low to none when he actually talks with her the next day (or whenever). After my experience last night I believe that in some instances, the guy might just imagine high IL. I was in a situation where I was the one giving the impression of high IL, when it's really not. Let me explain...

I go to the same club on a regular basis with the goal of having a good time. I flirt with a lot of girls, especially the regulars, but that's all it is, it's just for fun. One of the girls assumes I have high IL in her because of this - so last night she gives me her number. Now, I'm not going to call, but if we did talk outside of the club, my IL would be pretty much 0.

I think this is what happens a lot of the time. Dancing/grinding with someone doesn't necessarily mean they want to have your kids, rather they're just out to party. When the night is over then so is the IL because there's no use of the other person anymore.

That's my take on it and a possible reason why some girls flake... But, you can bet I'll be back clubbing next week - still flirting and expressing high IL. :)

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman will play the game with any man -- any man who respects the game, anyways.

:cool:

rjherche

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick is crunked (whether through substances or just being caught up in the moment) up at a club she'll give you all sorts of false signals, which is why I'm never shocked when they give you the run around later on.