Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interest, friend zone, or marketing ploy?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to the dentist a while ago. Had a good chat/banter with one of the assistants. She was cute and much younger than me. Anyhow I just got this note in the mail from her. I’m leaning towards “it’s Christmas and she’s just being nice” but figured I’d ask you DJs. Pics below

Attachments

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to the dentist a while ago. Had a good chat/banter with one of the assistants. She was cute and much younger than me. Anyhow I just got this note in the mail from her. I’m leaning towards “it’s Christmas and she’s just being nice” but figured I’d ask you DJs. Pics below

Through the mail? Word?

Your response..

"You forgot to leave your number on the note you mailed to me".

Find out a way to get that message to her.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you give her your mail address? If not, and she took it from your patient files, then that's unprofessional and gives me weird vibes about her. :rolleyes:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apply common sense and proceed accordingly. Have you ever heard of a dental assistant writing a personalized message to a client “just to be nice”? Me neither.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apply common sense and proceed accordingly. Have you ever heard of a dental assistant writing a personalized message to a client “just to be nice”? Me neither.
I don’t go to the dentist often so that’s why I’m asking yall
Through the mail? Word?

Your response..

"You forgot to leave your number on the note you mailed to me".

Find out a way to get that message to her.
yes, though the mail old school style.
but I don’t really want to because I would rather not sh!t where I eat :/

Did you give her your mail address? If not, and she took it from your patient files, then that's unprofessional and gives me weird vibes about her. :rolleyes:
Your jealousy is transparent brah.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just assumed. My bad. Cheers. But why, then, do you get weird vibes from it? Just because it’s unprofessional?
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out why she did it, knowing it's unprofessional (on second thought, seeing that you mention she's much younger than you, maybe she doesn't know it)...I mean if she wanted to further get in touch with you, she could've given you hints during the conversation.

On the other hand, just on the facts presented here, an argument could be made that she's a very nice person and a bit shy. So I don't know, you were there.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out why she did it, knowing it's unprofessional (on second thought, seeing that you mention she's much younger than you, maybe she doesn't know it)...I mean if she wanted to further get in touch with you, she could've given you hints during the conversation.

On the other hand, just on the facts presented here, an argument could be made that she's a very nice person and a bit shy. So I don't know, you were there.
Yeah and I’m on the same page as you in that I figured she would drop hints. But I’m also terrible at picking up hints. Women used to approach me all the time before I started pua and I never got the hint. I’m sure I miss d out in a lot of sex because of it. I’m direct and to the point. If you’ve seen my online convos I’m just direct and so it’s all I really understand. I don’t understand how anyone picks up vague hints. I’m sure some will say that her being so good in convo was an IOI but from my pov, she sees lots of people throughout her career and she prolly has a gift for gab.

but I gotta say when I got this note I thought maybe she actually was interested. But I don’t wanna Pursue it like I said but yeah. I dunno. I’m not good with the grey areas of socializing

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t wanna ask my dental staff out because what if it goes bad? Just wanted some insight. Thanks
How often do you see your dentist???

Are there no other dentists where you live? Been to a lot of them, they all kinda work the same.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How often do you see your dentist???

Are there no other dentists where you live? Been to a lot of them, they all kinda work the same.
Yeah that’s true. But also it’s outside my competence. I don’t know if you’ve seen the way I usually message girls but I’m blunt and to the point and use dating apps. This is all outside my competence. I wouldn’t make it I fear

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro the dentist has 600 patients and he’s making her do her job. Dentists are so highly compensated they make money in spite of themselves. They want you back and honestly the salesman in me loves it. My assistants do the same thing. But if you think you legitimately have something with her go do it. I just don’t see the card being the tip off.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah that’s true. But also it’s outside my competence. I don’t know if you’ve seen the way I usually message girls but I’m blunt and to the point and use dating apps. This is all outside my competence. I wouldn’t make it I fear
"Hey, thanks for your letter. I enjoyed talking with you, we should go grab a drink sometime."

How hard is that?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She (understandably) tried to keep the letter fairly professional, so it's hard to say.

Honestly, I would go more by how she was and what she said in person.
Meh I don’t know. Like @Divorced w 3 said, I think it could easily be a sales thing. Maybe if I start getting women approaching me again (that hasn’t happened since 2017) then I’ll think I got that magnetism but the convo flowed but I just think she’s a good talker
"Hey, thanks for your letter. I enjoyed talking with you, we should go grab a drink sometime."

How hard is that?
Yeah it’s not really worth it since the only way to get in touch with her is go back like a simp

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh I don’t know. Like @Divorced w 3 said, I think it could easily be a sales thing. Maybe if I start getting women approaching me again (that hasn’t happened since 2017) then I’ll think I got that magnetism but the convo flowed but I just think she’s a good talker

Yeah it’s not really worth it since the only way to get in touch with her is go back like a simp
Don’t let me talk you out of it! The card is just not the tip off.
I like a yoga instructor. I was gonna go tongue in cheek to her and be like, hey if I ask you to grab a coffee are they gonna let me back in here? If that’s not too simp maybe roll with that.

or an iteration of what I was gonna drop on my sons teacher which I know works bc I have used on multiple; I’ve always been afraid to go out with a teacher, and they say why? And you go because im afraid it’ll look like I’m buying my kid an admission letter. So you just go , im afraid you’ll ( fill in your ridiculous over the top medical malpractice reason here)