"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Interest detection

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
How can you tell if someone is slightly more interested in you than a friend, or is open to try it out.

In highschool, a lot of people have some idea of who they are going for, and simply don't have the balls to go ask. But when you're a DJ, going out and asking anyone available that fits your criteria, you can't always be sure.

So even if someone is nice around you, and laughs at your jokes etc. how can you know if you can try it out?

I mean, getting numbers and emails is easy, but it always feels like you're just making friends. I just got one today, and as always, wait for a couple days, or talk to them tomorrow (can't help it, same class), and see what happens.

But until I have some idea of where I'm at with her, I can't determine how far I can go before I get a flat out rejection, even as a friend, and lose all hope.

So, what's your DJ que to step it up?

--iMat
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
The cue to step it up is when you realize you are interested. The only way to find out if they are interested is have the balls to ask. Get them on a date, if the date goes well, give them a kiss. You're a man of action, you don't need words. If she isn't interested, she wouldn't give you her phone number, let you take her on a date, and kiss her. There is no other surefire way to find out.

So you can sit around and bask for the rest of your life, or you can take some action and find out for yourself.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
No need to rush the kiss issue.

Step it up. Start voluntarily paying more attention to her. Invite her to a drink then a walk to the park. Play on the swings and whatnot.

Kino, use kino always. She sends it back at you, that's a green light and you just use it more and more until...

The kiss is way higher up the time line. Do NOT rush it. Just let things flow.
 

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
ask yourself is she being friendly, or is she being flirtatious? if she is a bit of both, just wait a while and then she will give off more body language signals. Read these signals. they are outlined in the dj bible. If she gives off several of these signals frequently... you are in.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
I wouldn't really say we were flirting. More like, casual exchanges.

--iMat
 

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
at these casual exchanges, hold eye contact for a split second too long, this is flirting. Doing this is important- it's a moment shared between both of you. This will show her that you are confident when you stare confidently into her eyes. This will show some interest to her on your part. Watch her body language after you do this.
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by big_jeffry
ask yourself is she being friendly, or is she being flirtatious? if she is a bit of both, just wait a while and then she will give off more body language signals. Read these signals. they are outlined in the dj bible. If she gives off several of these signals frequently... you are in.
Forget this analyzing shit! Just ask her out!
 

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by big_jeffry
at these casual exchanges, hold eye contact for a split second too long, this is flirting. Doing this is important- it's a moment shared between both of you. This will show her that you are confident when you stare confidently into her eyes. This will show some interest to her on your part. Watch her body language after you do this.
I'll try. This really isn't one of those long dreary classes, where the teacher would probably snap at you for looking elsewhere, but most of the time, she's got a bunch of people she knows, and I just join right in.

I can say I've made a lot of new friends with the DJ techniques. Now, I just need to apply it to women, and take out some of my friendlier (nice guy) which I reserve for friends.

I was thinking of straight out and ask. Something unusual, and open to anything happening, like going somewhere wierd, and just over have fun. My idea would be running around, never staying at one place for a very long time.

I just want some signs. Because asking could be easy or hell. If she's interested, anything you say could work, but if you're unsure, then you'd have to word it carefully, and avoid any times she might be genuinely busy.

Thanks, but any more help?

--iMat
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Kino her and slowly up the ante. That way yo can see how attracted to you she is by her response, and if she wasn't in the beginning she can slowly build up the attraction with each level you raise of kino
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
What are some types of subtle kino I can use, that wouldn't seem obtrusive to other people?

I'm sure I'd get hammered on if some of the other people see me Djing in class.

And what are some sure signs of interest?

--iMat
 
Last edited:
Top