"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Interactive Dj!

TTAG

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Aus
hey DJ's,

how's everything? I just thought of an idea, might appeal to some and obviously not to others.

WHAT? I create a journal that is followed and the outcome decided by you guys.

WHO? I have this girl lined up, HB8. She is interested and so am I. For more info on her see below.

HOW? At each step in the relationship, you DJ's and I give options and post a poll online at this site. You DJ's vote for what I should do. I follow the most popular vote, and document online the outcome.

WHEN? Starting from now.

WHERE? irrellevant but just so you know, Sydney, Australia.

like I said this isn't for everyone. But if you want to play, lets play.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Nah, too many threads, make it like an FR. Title it:
INT: HB8 From Bar

or whatever is more appropriate, and then post about your progress and we critique. Besides, the voting is pretty pointless. See what advice seems best here and look for respected DJs.
 

TTAG

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Aus
ABOUT HER: I think she's cute. Id say probably, 6.5 minimum for her face, just a bit better than average. very natural, ie no make up at all, symmetrical and in proportion, nice clear skin too. she is half Maltese (think Italian) and half Indonesian. 9 for her body, she is very petite, plus nice height (her 5'7, me 5'10), 9 for her personality/education, bubbly and a student at uni.

HOW DID WE MEET? 3 weeks ago. I was doing summer school at uni, after class saw a mate just chilling with this girl. We get introduced, im all ****y and funny. she already stops talking to her friend and starts talking to me.
Anyway we are all ready to go home so we go to the bus stop together, then me and her realise that we are both going to the same destination. so we catch the train together, flirt almost the whole way home (40 mins).
ok so halfway into this she gets a text message, and she is like oh my god this guy picked me up in the library the other day, and shows me the message. to my shock it was my mate's, a very good mate's, phone number. I am in shock, and back off, as i dont want to go into my friends territory, so i DONT get her number.

2 weeks ago. im heading to uni, and accidentally, we bump into each other. flirt, refer her to a job, get to uni and say by.

1 week ago. see her at my work, getting an interview. mean while im shocked cause, i dont know, like kinda bumping into her 3 seperate times.

anyway, today, 6pm, i get a text message from her it says ''hey TTAG its HB8, im now on my way home from my first day of induction at job, it looks very promising! thanks heaps!I owe you a drink or dinner...''

i didnt even give her my number, so she went and asked one of the 2 friends i previously mentioned. so what do i do now? check out the poll to vote.

Vote Here
 

TTAG

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Aus
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Nah, too many threads, make it like an FR. Title it:
INT: HB8 From Bar

or whatever is more appropriate, and then post about your progress and we critique. Besides, the voting is pretty pointless. See what advice seems best here and look for respected DJs.
like I said this isn't for everyone.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top