Who is John Galt?
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2003
- Messages
- 123
- Reaction score
- 0
Is intelligence and knowledge a net plus with women or are they a net negative? I have several books not related to school on my dorm shelf. Should I keep them there to display my knowledge/intelligence and "who I am" or should I put them in an "undisclosed location" so I don't look like a "nerd"?
I have seen some women who are very attracted to intelligence, but they usually have an initial attraction based on physical and other factors. I am not certain as to what the net effect of this is among women as a whole.
I have seen some women who are very attracted to intelligence, but they usually have an initial attraction based on physical and other factors. I am not certain as to what the net effect of this is among women as a whole.