Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intellectualism is feminine?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The idea that intellectualism is feminine is WRONG. All of you are proceeding from the same assumption. Because you see a high correlation between feminine behavior (lack of masculinity) and intelligence, you assume that intelligence is a feminine trait.

You're not stopping to consider the OTHER possibility. When someone is low on testosterone/has a more feminine attitude, they are not as active and they don't pursue the traditional kinds of physical play that boys and young men pursue. Nor do they make friends as easily. With a lot of spare time on their hands, many of them turn to more intellectual pursuits as a form of amusement/entertainment. Which allows them to develop their intellect more thoroughly.

Consider this...if intelligence is feminine, then the smartest WOMEN in the world should also be the most effeminate, girly ones out there.

I don't know about you, but in my experience the smartest women I've known have either been butch or just not very effeminate at all. The MOST effeminate girls are often utter MORONS. :D

Reaction score

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, women are more SOCIALLY intelligent than you or I will ever be.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can respect a woman who can hold her own in a debate, but I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't take it personal. Most of the time these women will just hold a secret grudge against you. So it is really just pointless.

I've debated politics, religion, and social issues with my girl friends. Some of them don't care and others (the ones who are influenced by feminist crap) take it personal. From my experiences I no longer talk to women about complex intellectual issues because they just can handle it. They claim that they are open minded but they are actually just very emotional. Furthermore, the ones who are intelectual are usually ugly.

Reglardless, why should I pick a woman who is smart?
I just don't want a woman who is equal to me intellectually.

The first thing I want is a woman who is basically just hot and a bit dumb. This to me is more female as I can visually appreciate her tities and her nice ass. I mean, who cares if she thinks that chicken comes from the sea? Just slap her butt when she says something stupid and it will make you feel better. when she calls you up and tells you that she has a leather cat suit F**K who cares about intellect! Seeing her in that cat suit is FEMININE! her mind isn't going to get you hard!

Hot girls are clearly the way to go and another reason for this is that they act on their emotions. Which is exactly how a woman should act! Women who are hot are not insecure and as a result have nothing to prove. They don't have to try and be smart to make up for their ugly fat ass.

Men usually don't judge women on how smart they are. We don't really care. What we care about is how she looks and what her values are. Ask a woman what she belives in not what she knows. We all know that wisdom is more important than intelligence anyway. You might know that the bottle in your hand contains poison but wisdom will tell you not to drink it.

Very simple.

on a side note non-westernised women seem to understand this

http://www.singleabroad.com/

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
PlayaSupreme

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

PlayerSupreme:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549

All of the girls on these photo sheets. The girl bending over showing her but is a medical doctor. The belly dancer has a masters degree and two BA's. She is going for her 2nd masters now.

On those sheets are accountants, business owners, a teacher and almost all of them have higher degrees.

The days of fools believing ho's are dumb need to end.
having a degree or being and accountant doesn't make a person an intellectual. Everyone has a degree in todays world anyway.

An intellectual is someone who can look at all angles of a problem (without emotional bias) and create one or many solutions.

Regardless, these girls are feminine by the way they look. They are Ho's :)

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. this really is the difference between reality and mental speak. I would consider myself intellectual. But I also know that I am very athletic, and I am naturally fit and healthy. How can people still try to impose these kinds of absolutionist limits on things. Intellectualism is feminine. wow. There are many instances where this is proven false. I will go thorugh them if anyone wants.

But now that we know that the definition is not absolute we can understand the different cases. The statement problably rose from the "nerd" steriotype, and the past experience as nice guys. Now, you would then have to understand that for "nerds" the masculine problem is more a personal history. Circumstance made them nerds, basic. The connection between nerds and nice guys is that THINKING CONTROLS THEIR LIVES. IT COMPLETELY DOMINATE THEM. Thinking has no connection to action. I can think about my hand, but that doesn't move it. Now you have to understand a meaning of intellectualism: Thinking has no effect on action, thus thinking can never directly hinder action unless it completely takes over your life. So if you define intellectualism as the complete dominance of thought and reason over a person, then you would be right. But if you define it as merely a normal attitude and participation in thought then you would be wrong.

To just say that men only do. They only act. They be real men. NO. Its not that you only "do" or "act. ITS WHAT YOU DO AND HOW YOU DO IT. Don't make real men out to be idiots. We are not. people say "smart" guys aren't cool. well deifine smart. See the argument goes on and on. eventually you just have to decide for your self, and not ask other people.

It is possible to know things ABOUT real men. But it is impossible to know what being a man is through thought. You are a real man already. Just understand that circumstance effects us through thought. If you can stop thinking you can escape thought and circumstance and be who you really are A MAN. WOO HOO!!!!!

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
PlayaSupreme

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

PlayerSupreme:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549

All of the girls on these photo sheets. The girl bending over showing her but is a medical doctor. The belly dancer has a masters degree and two BA's. She is going for her 2nd masters now.

On those sheets are accountants, business owners, a teacher and almost all of them have higher degrees.

The days of fools believing ho's are dumb need to end.
Lots of dumb ho's with degrees. A degree doesn't make one wise or intelligent or worthy and is completely unrelated to intelligence. Nice page of cheap US ho's though.