"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Instant state changers tips for approaching women

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1,132
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Today I went to church, listened to the Pastor’s sermon and was in a reflective thought. I was coffee fasting today, so I went to Starbucks afterwards, I went inside and there was a cute blonde inside.

I was still in a reflective mood and it was sort of a downer and did not feel like talking to anyone at all. Looking back, I might have missed a good opportunity to meet someone.

So my question is, how do you get into a calm and upbeat mood instantly when you’re going through some stuff emotionally and internally. How do you be in the moment and just put that aside and just have a good time? I notice that women appears when it’s less than convenient for you and you just got to make something happen, put what you’re going through aside and be in a fun playful mood right there presently.

Know what I mean?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,860
Gotta have some food with your coffee man. You're not you when you're hungry.

But practically speaking what works for me is listening to some good tunes. Listen to something uplifting when you're there in the shop if you have some earbuds. Pick out tunes you know pick you up.
 
Top