“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Instant Dates

crowolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2019
Messages
251
Reaction score
239
I am currently watching Tom Torero's stuff, and he mentioned somewhere that having an instant date doesn't really increase the chances of successfully setting a date afterwards (unless it results in a same day lay, which is a big win already).

My experience is not so broad, and I cannot yet confirm this fully. Today I had one opportunity, and wondered if I made a mistake by not going for the instant date but rather leaving the girl on her casual Friday walk during the perfect weather (I actually had planned something else).

Nonetheless, I would like to know if instant dates matter or it could just be seen as more time to gain reference experience. After all, the woman could just be bored and use you for some entertainment, which is not so much the scenario for a real date (unless you are a beta provider).

So, what are your thoughts on instant dates? When is it recommended, when it is not?

Thanks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,337
Location
uk
I was thinking about trying these out myself

Only thing is I feel like you'd either have to be super lucky to find a chick on her own , with enough interest and be in exactly the right mindset to go on one

OR you would have to volume approach on a Saturday or Sunday which would take up a lot of time

Like I said I like the idea but executing it is a lot easier said than done
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I have landed an instant date before. Most daygame interactions won't result in an instant date so it's not worth thinking about too much.

Focus more on using your daygame approaches to set up drinks dates at bars on future nights.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I thought this was about OLD girls that come straight to your house 1 hour after matching. That's happened twice and they were both catfishes that I banged simply because they were there.

I've never talked to a girl and then gone on a date, people are usually busy/have a motive and not aimlessly wandering around.

It could work in tourist spots.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top