Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Instagram Thot Dies on Long Distance First Date

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TLDR Didn't Read/Didn't Watch Facts

1. Angela Tramonte was a 31 year old living in Boston who was fit. In the cute or hot range.
2. On Instagram, she begins a romantic interaction with a Phoenix police officer. Guy is good looking. Muscles and tats.
3. Angela flies to Phoenix to meet with him. She has never been to Phoenix, let alone Phoenix during summer.
4. Their first date is hiking on Camelback Mountain in Phoenix during the day when the forecast high is 105. Hike began mid-morning when temperature was likely 90-95 degrees. Water was not packed on the hike according to ABC 15 Arizona.
5. Camelback Mountain has 2 trails up. Echo Canyon and Cholla. Echo Canyon is considered the more difficult of the 2. They take Echo Canyon.
6. She dies from heat exhaustion.

Personal Opinions/Analysis
1. Why would a 31 year old cute/hot woman fly from Boston to Phoenix? There are plenty of men in Boston.
2. A good general rule of thumb for living in Phoenix is not to hike between April 15-October 15. The heat is too intense. Maybe experienced hikers can do it. In the summer, the sun rises around 5-5:30 AM in Arizona, so if you must hike in Phoenix in summer 5:30-6 AM when temperatures are around 75-80 is possible. But who wants to get up that early?
3. Both the Echo Canyon Trail and Cholla Trail of Camelback are strenuous hikes. It's impossible to do it without water even on a 73 degree day in November. Neither trail is good without water.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TLDR Didn't Read/Didn't Watch Facts

1. Angela Tramonte was a 31 year old living in Boston who was fit. In the cute or hot range.
2. On Instagram, she begins a romantic interaction with a Phoenix police officer. Guy is good looking. Muscles and tats.
3. Angela flies to Phoenix to meet with him. She has never been to Phoenix, let alone Phoenix during summer.
4. Their first date is hiking on Camelback Mountain in Phoenix during the day when the forecast high is 105. Hike began mid-morning when temperature was likely 90-95 degrees. Water was not packed on the hike according to ABC 15 Arizona.
5. Camelback Mountain has 2 trails up. Echo Canyon and Cholla. Echo Canyon is considered the more difficult of the 2. They take Echo Canyon.
6. She dies from heat exhaustion.

Personal Opinions/Analysis
1. Why would a 31 year old cute/hot woman fly from Boston to Phoenix? There are plenty of men in Boston.
2. A good general rule of thumb for living in Phoenix is not to hike between April 15-October 15. The heat is too intense. Maybe experienced hikers can do it. In the summer, the sun rises around 5-5:30 AM in Arizona, so if you must hike in Phoenix in summer 5:30-6 AM when temperatures are around 75-80 is possible. But who wants to get up that early?
3. Both the Echo Canyon Trail and Cholla Trail of Camelback are strenuous hikes. It's impossible to do it without water even on a 73 degree day in November. Neither trail is good without water.
1. Because he was a mega Chad and Chad across the country is more exciting than local Boston Chad (that’s how she rationalized it)
2. Chad was too stupid to take water to the desert for their hike, Chad isn’t the brightest but he’s got muscles so that makes up for his stupidity in her eyes.
3. Again, water in the desert, rule #1

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Because he was a mega Chad and Chad across the country is more exciting than local Boston Chad (that’s how she rationalized it)
Female rationalization is always entertaining. I think your point is accurate.

2. Chad was too stupid to take water to the desert for their hike, Chad isn’t the brightest but he’s got muscles so that makes up for his stupidity in her eyes.
3. Again, water in the desert, rule #1
I think you make excellent points about the intellect of the man.

The man had been a Phoenix police officer for 14 years, meaning that he had lived in the Phoenix area for at least 14 years. Camelback Mountain and the Echo Canyon Trail is the most difficult hiking trail in the Central Phoenix area. Anyone who has lived in the Phoenix area for 14 years would know that. It only takes 1 year at most to learn that. The last time I went to Phoenix, I hiked Piestewa Peak in Central Phoenix instead of the 2 trails up Camelback. The main Piestewa Peak trail is easier but still enough of a challenge for a fit person like myself. Although I am fit, I do not hike much because my home area isn't mountainous. Boston isn't mountainous either and the typical Bostonian Instragram chick isn't hiking much in Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine. If you're taking a fit, out of towner to hike in Phoenix, Piestewa Peak in the late Fall/Winter/early Spring months is a better option.

Always pack water.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female rationalization is always entertaining. I think your point is accurate.

I think you make excellent points about the intellect of the man.

The man had been a Phoenix police officer for 14 years, meaning that he had lived in the Phoenix area for at least 14 years. Camelback Mountain and the Echo Canyon Trail is the most difficult hiking trail in the Central Phoenix area. Anyone who has lived in the Phoenix area for 14 years would know that. It only takes 1 year at most to learn that. The last time I went to Phoenix, I hiked Piestewa Peak in Central Phoenix instead of the 2 trails up Camelback. The main Piestewa Peak trail is easier but still enough of a challenge for a fit person like myself. Although I am fit, I do not hike much because my home area isn't mountainous. Boston isn't mountainous either and the typical Bostonian Instragram chick isn't hiking much in Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine. If you're taking a fit, out of towner to hike in Phoenix, Piestewa Peak in the late Fall/Winter/early Spring months is a better option.

Always pack water.
Chad let her walk back down by herself. Didn’t even care she was in the beginning stages of heat exhaustion. But that’s ok, he’s Chad and a guy that would have walked down with her to make sure she was safe would have been labeled as “just a friend, too nice”. Chad had no regards for her well-being, and was likely banging another broad the night of her death and has long forgotten about her. But they’ll still chase Chad up a mountain on a 100 degree day!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do people go into those situations without water? Are they stupid??
She was chasing tingles and it cost her her life. The tingles made her forget to bring water. Damn those tingles.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was chasing tingles and it cost her her life. The tingles made her forget to bring water. Damn those tingles.
Great point. Think about how many guys in Boston were interested in her. Think about all the boring accountants, marketers, dentists, and sales reps she turned down. Since she went out with a cop here, my sense is that she was more into blue collar guys. She might have had exes who were bouncers, firemen, or plumbers.

Chad let her walk back down by herself. Didn’t even care she was in the beginning stages of heat exhaustion. But that’s ok, he’s Chad and a guy that would have walked down with her to make sure she was safe would have been labeled as “just a friend, too nice”. Chad had no regards for her well-being, and was likely banging another broad the night of her death and has long forgotten about her. But they’ll still chase Chad up a mountain on a 100 degree day!
Also good points. The man is a local and likely has completed that trail numerous times. He could have gotten her back to the parking lot. You're correct that he had no regard for her well being. These guys attract poontang more guys who would pack water or guys who would have the sense not to hike on a date in summer. I'm sure many local Phoenix men have first dates with local Phoenix women and don't go hiking.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great point. Think about how many guys in Boston were interested in her. Think about all the boring accountants, marketers, dentists, and sales reps she turned down. Since she went out with a cop here, my sense is that she was more into blue collar guys. She might have had exes who were bouncers, firemen, or plumbers.

Also good points. The man is a local and likely has completed that trail numerous times. He could have gotten her back to the parking lot. You're correct that he had no regard for her well being. These guys attract poontang more guys who would pack water or guys who would have the sense not to hike on a date in summer. I'm sure many local Phoenix men have first dates with local Phoenix women and don't go hiking.
She’s probably a uniform chaser (cops, military, firemen). She probably dates the occasional bartender to get her and her friends free drinks. A lot of people on here (women too) claim I’m bitter or whatever but every point I’ve made is exactly right. I’ve been at this a long time, I’ve dated all types of women and seen more and I’ve learned how to decipher any situation and tell you what’s really going on. The fact that HE made HER fly to see him tells the whole story. I live in a state that’s humid as fvck, it’s nothing like Arizona, but you can easily die out here from heat exhaustion because of the type of heat we have here. I would never dream of taking a girl to do some crazy activity in the middle of summer out here or if I did I’d damn sure make sure she drank plenty of water. But that’s just me being too nice I guess.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s probably a uniform chaser (cops, military, firemen). She probably dates the occasional bartender to get her and her friends free drinks. A lot of people on here (women too) claim I’m bitter or whatever but every point I’ve made is exactly right. I’ve been at this a long time, I’ve dated all types of women and seen more and I’ve learned how to decipher any situation and tell you what’s really going on.
I looked at her and assessed that she flew to Arizona for a cop. Based on those two things, she does not look like the kind of woman that dates men in white collar occupations.

The fact that HE made HER fly to see him tells the whole story. I live in a state that’s humid as fvck, it’s nothing like Arizona, but you can easily die out here from heat exhaustion because of the type of heat we have here. I would never dream of taking a girl to do some crazy activity in the middle of summer out here or if I did I’d damn sure make sure she drank plenty of water. But that’s just me being too nice I guess.
Yes, you're right. Why is she flying to him in the summer in Arizona? The only justifiable reason to come to Arizona from the Northeast in summer is if you are going to the Grand Canyon and Flagstaff in the northern part of the state, which is more temperate. The Grand Canyon is the most notable thing in Arizona, which is why it is called the Grand Canyon State. He could have taken her to the Grand Canyon. Hiking around Flagstaff where the elevation is 7,000 feet + is acceptable in summer with weather. The high that day in Flagstaff was likely 75-80 and Flagstaff is only a 2 hour scenic drive from Phoenix. Once again, poor planning. Or maybe I'm too nice.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked at her and assessed that she flew to Arizona for a cop. Based on those two things, she does not look like the kind of woman that dates men in white collar occupations.

Yes, you're right. Why is she flying to him in the summer in Arizona? The only justifiable reason to come to Arizona from the Northeast in summer is if you are going to the Grand Canyon and Flagstaff in the northern part of the state, which is more temperate. The Grand Canyon is the most notable thing in Arizona, which is why it is called the Grand Canyon State. He could have taken her to the Grand Canyon. Hiking around Flagstaff where the elevation is 7,000 feet + is acceptable in summer with weather. The high that day in Flagstaff was likely 75-80 and Flagstaff is only a 2 hour scenic drive from Phoenix. Once again, poor planning. Or maybe I'm too nice.
Are you kidding?? All those Instagram pics she was going to take with cop Chad to make all the women’s jealous and show off on her Instagram? Who cares about summer in the hottest state in the desert! See, Chad don’t have to be smart, he’s just got to stand there and look hot. It’s funny reading the comments from her friends too because I know those idiots were all “you go girl! Fly across the country to go meet hunk Chad!”.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding?? All those Instagram pics she was going to take with cop Chad to make all the women’s jealous and show off on her Instagram? Who cares about summer in the hottest state in the desert! See, Chad don’t have to be smart, he’s just got to stand there and look hot. It’s funny reading the comments from her friends too because I know those idiots were all “you go girl! Fly across the country to go meet hunk Chad!”.
Haha. Doing it for the 'gram. There are women who are all about that. Her friends described her as a "selfie queen".

The Grand Canyon is more Instagram worthy than Phoenix.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad stuff all around. No water on a Arizona hike is both of their fault.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Doing it for the 'gram. There are women who are all about that. Her friends described her as a "selfie queen".

The Grand Canyon is more Instagram worthy than Phoenix.
This story was very easy to decipher.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to try this long diatance thing, i don't seem to go to well with Sydney women. Maybe i can get an American woman to fly here

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, I am not surprised at the fact that Toolcop Chad didn't bring water. And he probably did so after having thought it over a little. City cops do stupid sh*t frequently. GigaChad 1, 'gram thot 0.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to try this long diatance thing, i don't seem to go to well with Sydney women. Maybe i can get an American woman to fly here
Good luck with that. You might be able to fly someone in from a small town in Australia more easily.

For some reason, I am not surprised at the fact that Toolcop Chad didn't bring water. And he probably did so after having thought it over a little. City cops do stupid sh*t frequently. GigaChad 1, 'gram thot 0.
Toolcop had supposedly gone on the Echo Canyon Trail of Camelback Mountain multiple times in the 14 years or more he had lived in the area. It would be excusable if it was his first time on that trail and he didn't bring water AND it was winter. As I said earlier, doing that hike without water would be impossible on a 73 degree day in November, let alone on a day in July with a forecast high of 105, though it was only around 95 degrees at the time of the hike. Anyone with his level of hiking experience would know to bring water at all times of the year.

He also had the option of taking her to Grand Canyon up north to show off for the 'gram, or Flagstaff at 7,000 feet and 25-30 degrees cooler 2 hours up the road.

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really surprised they hooked up for a long distance date through Instagram.
Because that sh!t is phony as hell!

These type of cross country meetups were very common during the AOL chatroom days, and then it became normalized during the Myspace era.

Now it seems like the getting to know you stage is long gone.
Personality and Status doesn't matter on social media anymore.
All it takes is a few professional photos to win someone over.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last sentence in the article was what stuck out to me. "He clearly has no regard for her safety" - which is exactly why she was so turned on by him.

Otherwise she looks like the typical woman, doesnt show her face without cosmetics and photoshop and then takes vanity pictures. Couldnt be more basic.

What's the prob?

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It turns out that different people respond differently when their bodies are different... Like how do I know this freakin meat head turns to look at her, "Oh, your hot? I'm fine. Oh, you need water? I'm fine." amazing.