Instagram Followers/Following ratio

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested to know some opinions regarding this.

So if a chick has 300 followers while following 900 ****as herself is a bad one, possibly an attention hoe or extremely depressed. And a guy who has 250 followers while following 2000 fishhole/pvssies is an unattractive man who is not in demand and therefore won't be very successful at OLD.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this girl who worked in a premium store. She always smiled and behaved in a way which indicated high IL. I ordered a product which couldn't be delivered at that moment. She got my number as it is the typical procedure so she could call me when the product is ready.

After she called me, I ended up sneaking on her instagram and telegram with another phone and saw she has like 2400 followers while following 4000 dlcks herself. It made me feel insecure not sure why.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Follower count doesn't really say that much. The attention hoes are gonna hoe either way. I know ones who have barely 30 followers that act terribly, just like the ones with 3000+. However, when there's 150+ that they're following, and they have hundreds of followers it's a pretty safe bet you're dealing with an attention wh0re.

I wouldn't bother with this chick. Let me guess her account is full of mirror selfies, pictures taken by photographers, photos of her legs, and your occasional post about family/friends where they pretend to miss them but they don't respond to any of their comments.

That 2nd premium store chick sounds like a phony manipulator type attention wh0re. The kind who will pretend to like you when they can benefit from it, like getting getting sale commission, validation, or money/stuff. Then she'll act completely different around other people because she likely has a boyfriend.

I wouldn't bother with either. A rule of thumb, the one's really active on Instagram and Snapchat 99% of the time are attention wh0res.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that she is being manipulative. I'm just jealous how she has so many options, in a platonic way.

She has 10 posts though and they are about urban environment and hippy BS like that.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing to be jealous of with her. She may have a huge ratio of orbiters, but you know just like I do the vast majority of them are strangers. They may be at her disposal, but she'd never consider any of them.

I'm guessing she's a wanna be "neo hippie" from what you said. Those types are always trouble dude. They're out there doing all kinds of crazy s**t, and no one can keep up with them. Hence why they're usually always single.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great insight man, I'm going to treat this as a mild oneitis and move one. No more mental fapping.