Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insta-commitment

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just back in the singles scene. Had recent experience with three women. All late twenties, early thirties. Two of them, before our first date, told me they wanted: long term, committed exclusive relationships and I shouldn’t expect any action immediately. Another, whom has told me she wants a husband. (Though I think she’d be up for immediate action.) Is this common? I have been told I look like a ‘player ‘, so maybe they’re trying to mitigate that?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty common. It is probably pretty close to 100 percent of all females want a husband and long term relationship. When they say something like do not think your getting laid... It is usually best to brush that off with some humor. Usually i say "ummmm you must think pretty highly of yourself.... who said i want to fck you?" If you play it right they will give you action and then usually lay there saying " Omg... i never do this".
I actually prefer that girls act that way I have had girls in certain situations tell me immediately your getting laid tonight..... and my first
thought is jesus christ how many ****s have been in her.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I remember from my single days, ‘you gotta wait’ was BS. But I’m just surprised at the rules laid down before the first date.