Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inspiring/Motivational Books

imarockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for some good books to read. I like to read if i get time to. I dont want any motivational speaking BS, just some inspiring content, something that may change my perspective on things. Doesnt even necessarily have to be solely based on the premise of women either

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Think and Grow Rich and Law of Success by Napoleon Hill are paradigm shifters.

You should check out As a Man Thinketh by James Allen, a very short but meaningful discourse on man's dominion over his mind as the means of his existence.

Atlas Shrugged was the biggest eye-opener for me, it exposed me to Ayn Rand's Objectivist philosophy. Her basic position is that man is only responsible for himself, that he cannot bear the responsibility of others and he cannot expect others to be responsible for him.

imarockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok yeah think im buying the last book you mentioned. lately ive really been thinking about how i worry too much about other peoples problems, like things that dont involve me whatsoever, and i will dwell on others problems. i start thinking, "how are they gonna get out of this", or "how would i react", but to an extreme where it starts to worry me so much that it manifests into a problem that starts affecting me. somehow some people perceive me as selfish, but i honestly dont think im selfish enough. i definately need to start doing what I want and what makes ME happy.

i have read rich dad poor dad and am halfway through think and grow rich, just getting prepared. thanks for the suggestions!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncommon Geniuses is a book I never see anyone mentioned that is wonderful.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Language Of God, by Dr.Francis Collins.

Dr.Collins was the director of the Humane Genome Project. Dr.Collins was not a religious person when undertaking the project but came to the conclusion that the order of the genome, it's mathmatical equations and models, could not simply be random. Therefore, he suggests in his book that there was/may be, something greater that created the universe and ultimately, life itself.

Not overly technical. A good read and fascinating.

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the bottom of this page, clik on DJ Bible, clik on "The book of Pook", then in your search bar up the top, type in whyhasntanyonementionedpookyet.for****sake.com

and

"The Way of the Superior Man" by David Deida