“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Insight

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Interresting. I have to go with Matrix and LMAM.

Most guys are totally desperate for quite a long time. Obsessed over the lie society has fed them about women sex and whatnot. Alot of the people on this board still are. But this board is also interrsting in the sense that MOST of us came for tips and ways to get women. We all came to seduce that special gal. But here we are, as quoted by someone else:

We came here looking for love but instead we found life.

You know what? men are pathetic. Boys rather. We are here constantly thinking with our ****s. So f*cking desperate. It's a huge turn off and it makes the guys look very shallow. But you know what? Guys get over that at some point.

Girls on the other hand play their mind games, become attention *****s and utter b*tches and so forth and the 2 last categories usually don't go back.

Reminds me of a diss: "I may be drunk but in the morning I'll be sober and you'll still be ugly."

That is what I see this as. Now, this does not apply to every man and every woman, but a majority. I am not crazed for sex, completion by a girlfriend or any other such bull**** society embarrassingly attempted to feed me (It was a humiliating defeat).

Your boyfriend, fiancee husband or whatever may have a bigger d*ck then I do but he is by no means twice the man I am. I am 15, but that does not rule me out. And it is because I am where I am at this age that I may defend my statement.

You found a seemingly right guy for you, that you may possibly spend the rest of your merry life with. But one day one chick will find me, or any other guy in the world, and I or that guy will be perfect for her while being the worse for another chick. So your opinion and mine is all based on what way we look at it.

Reread what Matrix said but yes, I do agree that most guys are pathetic. But let us also admit that most girls are pathetic.

Lik
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
Well everyone has a past. and frankly, the bf doesnt want to know about all of it. would you want to know what your gf did with other guys in the past?
I don't understand. Why not? It'd probably turn me on. :p
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Tell your boyfriend about this site.

I dare ya. :D
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
actually I did tell him about the site and he said it was pathetic.
Guys trying to improve themselves are so pathetic! :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
I do not know about you guys... but this is getting entertaining.

Well everyone has a past. and frankly, the bf doesnt want to know about all of it. would you want to know what your gf did with other guys in the past?
Of course I would want to know what my acquaintances have done in the past (I do not do relationships)... why would I not? How can you completely accept a person, if you do not know where they came from... or what they did previously. Besides... if I know what she has done in the past... we can repeat it in the future. ;)

If you really want to know, i've slept with 10 guys, had a threesome and anal sex. I want to wait with my boyfriend (even though we've had sex before) because it'll be more special on our wedding night.
Jesus L. Christ... I am really starting to feel sorry for you sugar. I apologize ahead of time for the disappointment that your wedding night will bring you. You will want to believe in your brain that it will be an amazing experience... it does not happen that way sugar. It sounds good in theory... but you and your boyfriend "waiting" is an insult to both of you. If you guys love each other that much... why wait? In your mind... you guys are already married (marriage is merely legalities) so even though it does not state that on a sheet of paper... in your mind you guys are married. So just go ahead... do it. Unless of course (and perhaps I am just assuming here) there exists alternative reasons.

Casual sex, with the use of contraception, is useless in the biological standpoint. If youre trying to prevent conception, then sex without the want to create new life is pointless (in the biological standpoint). It is for mere pleasure. What i was saying is that most women can go without physical sex for pleasure. And some people dont even want to procreate.
Unbelievable... gentlemen of the jury... we have just witnessed yet another moment of blantant contradiction. You are absolutely right sugar... sex with a contraceptive means is absolutely useless as far as procreation goes... but from someone who has slept with ten men, engaged in a threesome (fun right! :D) and has engaged in anal sex (no chance of procreation there) you and I both know that sex as a recreational practice is not useless (and quite healthy). Moreover, let us be realistic sugar... when you and Mr. Army Man become married, you will not have sex all the time solely for the purpose of child rearing... you could not even type that to me with a straight face. Men can do the same as women sugar... for there exists many other things in life that give me (writing, reading, magic, cooking... just to name a few) that give me pleasure. But why deny yourself the pleasure of sex? For what reason?

and my fiance is twice the man that everyone here is, is because i think of him in that way. YOU might not think that, but I love him, and to me, he will always outshine ANY ma
You honestly believe that... beyond a shadow of a doubt? Sugar... you must not know about probability laws do you? Last time I checked, there exists over 3.8 billion men on this planet. Probability assumes then that in your eyes you have the strong possibility to find a man that is better that your future husband. This is not an attempt to knock him (I am sure he is a great human being) but I am merely speaking about probability. You will meet another man who will make your heart skip a beat... you will meet another man that you will give a second thought... I am warning you of this now... so when it happens you can say to yourself, "Damn... that crazy man on the internet was right."

And, Sammo, I know what this site is about. I said i observed MANY guys only coming here for sex tips. At least, thats only what i see.
That right there is an insult to Sammo, myself and everyone else that comes here sugar. This place... is much more than that. If you have not observed anything differently... I can take you on a tour myself. Heck... I can name posters of the top of my head (Pook, myself, Smooth As Anything, Jester... just to name a few) who never (or barely) bring up anything sexual in this place. I suggest you do some more reading... before you make anymore judgments.

its hard for BOTH of us to wait, because, well we are in love and it does seem the natural thing to do.
That is because it is the natural thing to do... by denying each other... you are only insulting each other and wasting each other's time.

But you know what? we're both in college. I want to get my Master's Degree and study abroad in Italy for a year. He's going to Kosovo (hes being activated) for 18 months at the end of this year. Part of the reason why we're abstining is because if I got pregnant, all MY plans would be shot to sh1t. He'd STILL go to Kosovo, and the last thing we both want is to have a baby right now. Yes, I am on birth control pills but its not 100%. there is still that tiny chance they will fail. And abstainance is the ONLY 100% way we wont be getting married early and having a baby. And yeah, that may seem like i'm the dominant one, but it would be mainly ME who gets ****ed over. I'd be not going to school, pregnant, and possibly with a husband overseas for 18 months. Pretty sucky, huh?
So if you two want to accomplish all of things... why be together in the first place? Honestly... you two a better off being seperated until both have completed said goals. By being together now... you are only denying each other. You guys are not having sex (which if it is hard for you to do not do... it must be more important to both of you than you originally lead on). And... wait a second... am I hearing a little self-indulgence in your pathos sugar? Quite the turn on... (I love self-indulgent people) Did you read what you type? Ha... you even put my and me in all caps to emphasize them. So this relationship is in actuality all about you huh? I understand because I am the same way. However... you should do yourself a favor and pass that memo along to Mr. Army Man. Moreover... all of the above is interesting to me simply because the whole abstinence deal has come into play with him... but not with the others. What changed sugar?

he is twice the man you are because he's willing to see how I look at things, and take me into the picture, and not constantly think about sex because he too, doenst want to end up in that situation.
No... he is twice the man that we are because he is more than willing to kiss your ass at a moment's notice.

Rarely have I heard anything positive about women on this site. Its just about the physical feeling, never emotional. Its almost as if most of you disregard the intense emotional part of sex. You just want to "bag" women to satisfy your craving.
Man... my teacher was right when she said assumptions only make an ass out of everyone. Personally... I love women (granted many of them are deluded... but I love them anyway) and what you have to understand sugar is that many men that come here are bitter. They have been hurt by women in the past. That is probably why you do not hear many positive things about women here... it is because a lot of men here do not favor women at the moment (something many of us hope to change).

Okay... I have engaged in enough entertainment for the morning (plus... I have to be at work soon) so in closing I say this. Honestly sugar... I or most of us are not here to give you a hard time (especially me... I welcomed you for Christ's sakes) however, I strongly suggest (for here and your personal life) that you take time to just look. Jester was right when he said that you are looking at things in tunnel vision... not the way to live sugar. Honestly... (even though Mr. Army Man thinks we are pathetic... silly rabbit) I think you will learn a lot more from this place than you originally believed. But... do not listen to a crazy person like myself... just see for yourself. Click a couple of those stickies at the top of the page... and give them a read. See for yourself.

Ciao Bella...
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
No... he is twice the man that we are because he is more than willing to kiss your ass at a moment's notice.
That was absolutly hilarious.

Oh yes! It's the size of his heart... please. Would you still be with him if he didn't have a schlong? i'm sorry, if the guy sucked ass in bed you would not be with him right now. Don't even try to act like you would. But please, continue to make such statements, they are pretty damn funny.

His heart... right. Tell me what the heart represents to the human body... Ah yes... it makes the blood flow at certain paces... where in the hell do you come up with the idea that the bigger his physical heart the more loving he is?

I think you really like this site even though you deny it. Seriously... 13 posts a day? 5 days and 70 posts? Jeez. You're one funny little girl.

My hubby says this site is pathetic. Guess it must be pathetic! I won't bother making my own opinion about this place.

Guess what, every thing you have to say about the guys here can be said to the guys around you in the real world. Here though, these guys are doing alot to improve their case unlike your friends. Which in my opinion, makes them better then your friends.

Your husband is just another fish in the sea. There is better, there is worse. He could be great, but he is only human. He still has his flaws. As Matrix said, others will come around that will make your hubby look like nothing.

Lik
 

Austizzle

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Michigan!
MetalFortress, you're probably right, her point of view does make a little sense, but...let's keep this argument going!!

So this site is pathetic, sure, it may be. I know four months ago I was a lot more pathetic than I am now. Amen to sosuave, I don't care how pathetic some ignorant girl says this site is, I love it.

Atizzle
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Austizzle
MetalFortress, you're probably right, her point of view does make a little sense, but...let's keep this argument going!!

So this site is pathetic, sure, it may be. I know four months ago I was a lot more pathetic than I am now. Amen to sosuave, I don't care how pathetic some ignorant girl says this site is, I love it.

Atizzle
This site IS pathetic, and so are you. The only worthwhile posts on this site are ones relating to confidence, mindset and attitude, and success, as well as DIESEL's bulking and cutting guides. Elsewhere, we get a bunch of prepubescent kids arguing with someone who knows about her situation moreso than any of you AFC lamers and being condescending, because they go against the almighty SOSUAVE GOD.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
that was so ridiculous i dont even know how to respond.

you guys dont know a thing about our relationship....you dont know him.....and yeah, he's a god in bed and sex obviously was a VERY important thing in our relationship and how the hell would you know that it wouldnt be awesome on our wedding night???? have you done that???? so how can you judge something you've never done? Granted I haven't experienced that but I know a LOT of couples who remained abstainate until their wedding night and they said it was AWESOME. Sex is so much more meaningful, IMO, if you wait with the person you love and do it in a safe institute, that if a child was happened to be conceived, that it'd be OK since youre married. Thats how I was raised. and DUH, you have to be an idiot to think that we're gonna only have sex for procreation. Thats the awsesome thing about marriage. Its like, all sex all the time. Yeah, you can have that with any relationship, but once again, IMO, its so much more special to be married.

should I add that we're also Christians? and that we are doing this for religious purposes? and please, dont bring up that crap like, "how can you be a Christian and slept around and did that other sh1t?" Yeah, and the last time I checked, Jesus Christ was the ONLY person ever to not have sin. And Mary Magdaline used to be a prostitute, and she was one of Jesus' best friends. You repent, and are truly sorry, your sins are forgiven. My past is between me and God. We also want to do this to create a stronger bond between each other, and not let hormones disrupt that. Yeah, sex can make it a lot better since we are in love, but then again, we believe thats for when you get married.

I just love how we say we're waiting and all we get is criticisms. its none of your damn business, why do you care so much???

and Its not that he's "more than willing to kiss my ass", its more we just complete each other. I think that he's better than all men because he treats me like a person, and not like a piece of meat, or something to be conquered. If you knew me, you'd know why i felt that way.

and yeah, Matrix, he knows where i'm coming from, he knows about my past, he just doenst want to know details. I dont want to know details about his past sex life. Thats us, our relationship. Thats how YOU feel about knowing about someone's past.

Once agian, Matrix, i keep saying i KNOW what this site is about...maybe you should look up the word observe?

and SO WHAT if I found my future spouse now. WHY is that such a big deal? Why is it soooooo important to you that I consider the other 3.8 billion men? and yeah, everyone has second thoughts, its human nature. But its always like, well I have someone so much more wonderful. and that shows that a relationship is strong. If you ACTUALLY read my post here and comphrehended it, youd know ive gone out with a lot of guys but it never worked out. this time, it is working out and its perfect. I sincerely believe i am not going to find this someplace else, with another person. If you kept searching for the perfect person, and never settled down in a realtionship, youd never get married. But i forgot, Matrix, you dont do relationships. THATS YOU. you dont settle down, but I am. just think that people are different in their relationships.

another thing, we are going to acomplish those goals TOGETHER. thats what a relationship is about. I still dont expect you to know that. Yes, we will be apart, but that will only make our bond stronger. The reason that I decided to become abstainate with this man is because i actually care about him, and i'm in a religious "revival" phase right now, and i want to practice what i preach.

One more thing, if you dont do relationships, Matrix, then how can you criticize and judge mine?


OH, i forgot, LikRetsam. My guy friends, and my boyfriend dont need a place like this because they're not needing to improve themselves.

and DUH, of course it'd be different if he didnt have a penis. I want to have babies with this man, and obviously you need a penis and a vagina to have sex, which in turn could possibly make a baby. It would be different and sex isnt everything, and neither is just the heart.

oh, and if you could actually comphrehend, heart is used metaphorically. Not his actual heart, but the qualitites that he has which the heart personifies. I really didnt think i'd have to explain that one.

Yes, he does have his flaws but part of being in a relationship is accepting and loving your partners flaws.

You might think that hes just another fish in the sea, but to me, he's special.
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Thanks MetalFortress, I think they do suck at relationships, which is why they feel the need to criticize mine. Because they cant have what I have, and in return, cant understand it, and get mad and frustrated because they cant relate with what i'm saying.
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
She reminds me of a commercial I recall sometime ago, went something like this ahem: "Mug Root Beer", it's good to be thick headed!
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Lol. You come to this site and post so much info on your relationship and what do you expect? Congratulations? We arn't here to be nice! We are cold cold people. Dur.

I know, I was joking about heart. Sheesh. If I remember correctly, and I do insist on if, Matrix is in a relationship and (I remember this correctly =p ) so am I. I can tell you that mine is meaningful, not to the point of yours ofcourse but I do see where you're coming from.

You're just funny, that's why we pick on you.

Um metal. You're on this site, you criticize this site and say that only so and so post is worthy. Maybe to you but the other posts help other people. The world does NOT revolve around you. And instead of praising other people's great posts, go make your own or SHUT THE **** UP.

Lik
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
^^^^ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL


And my bad, must of mixed up matrix and some other d00d =)


Lik

PS: Buck, I love you man lol.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
"Um metal. You're on this site, you criticize this site and say that only so and so post is worthy. Maybe to you but the other posts help other people. The world does NOT revolve around you. And instead of praising other people's great posts, go make your own or SHUT THE **** UP."

Excuse me if I like popping your bubble, but I just can't help it. It strikes me as funny when kids think they know all.

Buckwheat, whatever it is you are smoking, send some my way.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top