Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You gotta get out more...Originally posted by AFC-Murdaz
well i guess its that at home im isolated, i feel good
but when i go outside, i see competition, well not competition but you know, like everybody's got some friend and im all alone even though i might dress and look good![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
sorry maybe im still a afcOriginally posted by TheInfamousCBear
You gotta get out more...
Do you have a job? When I was younger, it was hard to speak to people sometimes, but when I started working, I had to talk with random people all the time, so I got better at it...Originally posted by AFC-Murdaz
sorry maybe im still a afc
but
go out and do what? smiling isn't just working my confidence
sometime i go out with nearly no purpose
im still on the first week of the boot camp, i go out, smile, smile smile, but when you or they want me to talk, DOH, my voice shiver
i guess i have conversation problem too![]()
sorry if im not getting it, whats bc?Originally posted by thesynergist
That's why BC is in Stages. Just force yourself to say "hi" and smile at everyone you walk by when you're out (particuliarly HB's). If you actually do it, your confidence WILL increase.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
im a junior, they say only sophomore, incoming freshmen can joinOriginally posted by Big Pappy
Join a school organization, or an athletic team.