Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"INSANE: Young Americans Don't Know ANYTHING!"

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfft. Everyone knows it was Iron Man and Captain America who fought in the Civil War.

Funny video. Who's the current vice president? "I know who it is, but I can't remember his name".

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highschool aged kids these days have the attention spans of a mosquito. I wouldn't be surprised in they're dumb as a rock.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many tik tok vids like the above are Gen Z's humor. They have all kinds of obviously fake content that's just supposed to be funny. It's actually very dumb, but I guess that's their humor... Just like all the "guy/girl almost got caught cheating" vids. They're obviously staged, and the lover sneaks right behind the "cheated"... As if they couldn't feel the person right behind them, or hear their movement etc. It's just supposed to be funny. Which is actually a sad testament as to the dumbing down of a generation... How is something supposed to be funny when it's so obviously staged?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think these types of videos are misleading. Most likely the interviewer talks to a lot of people before they can find someone who can't answer the questions. I also suspect some people get anxiety being on camera and can't think straight.

That said some of these people are actual retards if this is real.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Like that was a new thing?

Here in Europe Americans have been the laughing stock for as long as I can remember because most people in US cannot even point out their own country on a world map...
Ironically they believe America is the best country in the world.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like that was a new thing?

Here in Europe Americans have been the laughing stock for as long as I can remember because most people in US cannot even point out their own country on a world map...
Ironically they believe America is the best country in the world.
They are typical Americans. The person who made this video made a compilation of the dumbest people he found.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Public K-12 schools are essentially indoctrination camps for liberal ideologies. The same could be said for public colleges and universities. Some private schools are actually better, especially at the K-12 level. At the college/university level, some private colleges are far left.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are typical Americans. The person who made this video made a compilation of the dumbest people he found.
I don't think so. There has been numerous polls and surveys over many years that point to the same thing. Many Americans do not know these simple things. The video shows the average US citizen basically and it is scary. But hey it has been like this for a very long time

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Public K-12 schools are essentially indoctrination camps for liberal ideologies. The same could be said for public colleges and universities. Some private schools are actually better, especially at the K-12 level. At the college/university level, some private colleges are far left.
They want to erase history too, except for the parts they want to emphasize.