Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Innuendo

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
sexual inneuendos

when i was in AP english, i would make sexual inneundos to any novel all the time ......... but in particular we read one short story and were discussing it as a group........well.....i turned to one female friend and jokingly started reading the whole story with a sexual connotation.........before you know it all the hotties were around me laughing and giving me "the look" , totally eating it up.......unfortunatley my gf sat behind me and probably got pissed cuz she dumped me later for "acting shady" :( :)

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post...just don't let the girls know you listen to Whitesnake, and you're money;)

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet post BBB, this deserves another bump.

Definitely save, re-read material :D

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BIBLE MATERIAL ALERT!!!!!!!

This post is GOD!!!!!!!!!

I've been here for nearly 9 months and the is THE BEST FRIGGEN POST I HAVE EVER READ!!!!! And yes that includes every post in the bible. This needs to be in there. Hell, they should erase the bible and put THIS in the top right of the page! (Okay, maybe not quite that, but almost!)

D*MN good post BBB!

:pSNATCHJP STAMP OF APPROVAL:p

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess i failed to reply to this the first time i read it... excellent. i'm glad it responded to again by someone, cause it's just what i needed to read to take the next step with my girlfriend.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post man... it's as almost as if these were dot points you were jotting down when reading the bible. I find it more easier and relaxing reading a post like yours. Good work

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo, just reread this post and i really like it. It correlates nicely with what's said in Be A Man by Pook. I like the ideas and mindset a lot in this post, and I'm upping it rite b4 i go to sleep so that y'all can have something worthwhile to wake up to.