Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inner Game

Enzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is deep! I been on this tip for the past few weeks and it is making a big difference in me.

I am realising that the inner game is what produces the genuine outer game. Put it this way, by learing a bunch of techniques and learing an act you can be successful with women and get sex. However once you really have to relate and the show is over, there is nothing there.

Someone with their inner game hooked up can both get a good woman and when it is time, keep her.

halfstep

Reaction score
Player_Supreme said:
" What I was saying was that the pimp overtly and almost with inhibition, denigrates and despoils the sexual object. His mauling of the sexual object is perhaps a more severe version of what happens in conventional relationships. For instance, in so-called "square" sexual bouts, the woman winds up, of course, flat on her back in a submissive position.

If a man is aware of what sexual button to push to enhance a woman's gratification, he will bite her with the proper degree of ferocity. If he inflicted that kind of punishment on her when she was not in a state of rapture, she would resent it... The kiss-kick ritual is at the very root of the pimp's sexuality.

My theory is that some quantum of pimp in every man would perhaps enhance his approach to women, because I think it's a truism that women gravitate to a man who can at least flash transient evidence of heelism. I think that the angelic. completely pure paragon, is not too interesting.

Women are prone to masochism , anyway. I think if you are able to manufacture a bit of "heelism" in your nature and give them a sense of insecurity as to whether some voluptuous rival might come along and steal you, then you are a treasured jewel.
Hi, guys, i am new to the forum and is also interested in the inner game of pimp game. what does he mean by "heelism"? ain't no word like that in the dictionary.

what is the kiss-kick ritual?

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bad form to raise a dead thread and make it alive again. post a new topic next time.