Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inner Game

Reaction score
“When you stand alone before a mirror, all whom you do not see are beneath you”

What do these words from Mickey Royals book called “THE PIMP GAME, AN INSTRUCTIONAL MANUEL” mean?

A pimp, mack, player uses the tool of words to entice women into their worlds. Words are forms of communications. So it can be said that pimps are masters of communication. Why? Because pimps do know how to get into the head of their targets, using words.

But what about our own self talk that goes on within our own heads? How are you communicating with you? The level of success your having at any given venue is in direct relation to how well you communicate with your own mind.

In the player world this is called your inner game. But the key to successful inner game falls on how well you communicate to your own subconscious mind. Are you putting in good thoughts and self evaluations or are you putting in garbage?

Way back in time when I took computer programming classes in the dawn of the computer ages, there was a saying (GIGO), which stood for garbage in garbage out.

If your putting in bad thoughts into your own head, words such as; I’m ugly, no women will like me, I am a bad communicator…ect ect… then this is what your going to create in your life. If half the people on these dating forums would just change the way they talk to themselves their outer world will change accordingly.

So in borrowing a lesson from the pimp game. You need to believe in yourself. Your ego must be at a level way above anybody around you. Especially above any women that you are trying to mack on. A women whom I kick it with has an ex-husband.

This guy is a true Mack. He is driving 2 cars. A lexus, and a Misibishi Sports car. Both of which were bought and paid for by various women. He was gotten $50,000.00 from one woman who also had him fawk her daughter. Don’t ask! And various other items. A professional Mack.

She told me that how he does it even though this guy is very ugly ( and he is), he gets the women to believe that HE is actually above them. And that they should be gratefull for him even spending his time with them.

I think those internet operators who are getting their ideas from the pimp game are calling this make yourself the prize.

Remember Morris from the group the Time. Think back to the Prince movie Purple Rain. That is the kind of ego and self love that I’m talking about. Maybe not at that narccisstic extreme, but close to it.

All whom you do not see when you stand alone in front of a mirror are beneath you.

Adapt this as your daily mantra. Live it and believe it. Never put ho’s up on pedestals. They will only shyt on you from above. When you can get them to believe that your something special and they should be glad to even be near you, then you have reached the proper level of self confidence and self communication.

Keep telling yourself that every day until it is firmly gripped into your reality.

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post Playa! I remember yesterday my ex-girl called me and we were talking about how we first met. She told me that I carried myself with a sense of arrogance. Then I said, oh really? She said this, You seem like a woman can`t have you which creates a challenge. Then I said, I thought women were mostly the ones who wants to be persued. She said, yes, but a lot of times women love the thrill to chase a man that is hard to have. She even told me that she was scoping me months before approaching me.

We went to the same church so a suit does wonders for a man`s image. And she wasn`t the only female stalking a brotha. There were so many single women at church, they were all in my face. I was also a percussionist.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this post, the post on observation and the eye contact game post and the stuff you say makes the most sense to me, out of all the stuff I've read. It just seems more of a natural way of doing things, verses the whole "run patterns/phase shift/caveman/read her palm/blah blah blah" alphabet soup jargon I've seen posted here and elsewhere. The friends I have that are good with women do the stuff you've talked about in your posts and it comes accross as being natural.

I like the stuff about being the prize, and that's something I've adopted the last few months.

Reaction score
Originally posted by GQ Prettyboy
Good Post Playa! I remember yesterday my ex-girl called me and we were talking about how we first met. She told me that I carried myself with a sense of arrogance. Then I said, oh really? She said this, You seem like a woman can`t have you which creates a challenge. Then I said, I thought women were mostly the ones who wants to be persued. She said, yes, but a lot of times women love the thrill to chase a man that is hard to have. She even told me that she was scoping me months before approaching me.

We went to the same church so a suit does wonders for a man`s image. And she wasn`t the only female stalking a brotha. There were so many single women at church, they were all in my face. I was also a percussionist.
Yeah nothing like being suited up to impress the honeys.

Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
I read this post, the post on observation and the eye contact game post and the stuff you say makes the most sense to me, out of all the stuff I've read. It just seems more of a natural way of doing things, verses the whole "run patterns/phase shift/caveman/read her palm/blah blah blah" alphabet soup jargon I've seen posted here and elsewhere. The friends I have that are good with women do the stuff you've talked about in your posts and it comes accross as being natural.

I like the stuff about being the prize, and that's something I've adopted the last few months.
Yeah that whole act like a fag and pullin a rabbit outta ya ass like an entertainment monkey for women just doesn't work for me either.

You should read Gunwitch.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny to read this, because I was telling my best friend / wing pretty much the same thing a few days ago.

He's good at attracting women and getting ONS/STRs, but as soon as he tries to enter a relationship, he loses all power and ends up getting walked over. I've tried talking to him about this once before, but it didn't get through. .

He's trying to become a cop and a SWAT officer eventually, so this is how I explained it to him this time. The outer game (attracting the girls and getting them to sleep with you) is your firearm. Maintaining power in relationships and not letting women walk all over you (i.e. inner game) is like a suit of kevlar armor.

The relationship with the b!tch is one big gunfight. If you go into it with just a firearm like he's doing, you're gonna keep getting shot down because you have nothing to protect you from her game. If you go in there with just your armor (inner game), you will still get shot down because you have nothing to game her with.

The only way to come out on top when it comes to women, is to have both things going for you.

Last edited:

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an excellent post Player_Supreme. I've had Mickey Royal's book THE PIMP GAME: An Instructional Guide for about a year now and I have read it more times than I can remember. It's good to see some really good shyt posted concerning the game, most notably the inner game. Not having your inner game together is the #1 cause for failure and frustration among aspiring macks, pimps, or players. Anybody can read a book or something on the internet, learn a little game and go out and try to mack. But all of that is just Outer Game. It's your inner game that gives you the strength and insight to use a higher sense of awareness. A true pimp can see what can't be seen, hear what can't be heard, feel what can't be felt, and most importantly, know what can't be known. Now, what the f*ck am I talking about? A true pimp knows what his b*tches are saying about him even when he is not around. He knows what they are thinking even when he is no where to be found. That's why to a ho, a pimp seems almost superhuman if not superhuman because he always seems to know just about everything that is going on around him. It's like he has a sixth sense. The way that a pimp develops this is by using foresight (seeing the signs and signals of problems or situations as well as opportunities long before other people do), logic, instinct, and intuition. Once you have mastered these things and combine that with your Outer Game, you move to a higher level in the game where you really are looking down on all around you because you have elevated your mind state above that of the people around you. Now that's some shyt!!

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All instructions on this site attempt to describe a man in a state that cannot be put into words. It's an exercise in futility.

You can't read something and be propeled into this state. It may guide you there, but you have to figure sh!t out on your own.

Informative post.

Reaction score
Originally posted by disciple
This is an excellent post Player_Supreme. I've had Mickey Royal's book THE PIMP GAME: An Instructional Guide for about a year now and I have read it more times than I can remember. It's good to see some really good shyt posted concerning the game, most notably the inner game. Not having your inner game together is the #1 cause for failure and frustration among aspiring macks, pimps, or players. Anybody can read a book or something on the internet, learn a little game and go out and try to mack. But all of that is just Outer Game. It's your inner game that gives you the strength and insight to use a higher sense of awareness. A true pimp can see what can't be seen, hear what can't be heard, feel what can't be felt, and most importantly, know what can't be known. Now, what the f*ck am I talking about? A true pimp knows what his b*tches are saying about him even when he is not around. He knows what they are thinking even when he is no where to be found. That's why to a ho, a pimp seems almost superhuman if not superhuman because he always seems to know just about everything that is going on around him. It's like he has a sixth sense. The way that a pimp develops this is by using foresight (seeing the signs and signals of problems or situations as well as opportunities long before other people do), logic, instinct, and intuition. Once you have mastered these things and combine that with your Outer Game, you move to a higher level in the game where you really are looking down on all around you because you have elevated your mind state above that of the people around you. Now that's some shyt!!

Amen brutha! I've re-read Miki's book many times myself. I always get something new out of it when I re-read it.

I can take just one sentence like I did above and work from it.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways

I think Players stuff is more suited to us older guys - he seems to speak to us in our own language. I'm definitely a disciple - his game suits me perfectly and I've been getting success from it.

LOL, I'm turning into some kinda funky-honky. :p

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
He's good at attracting women and getting ONS/STRs, but as soon as he tries to enter a relationship, he loses all power and ends up getting walked over. I've tried talking to him about this once before, but it didn't get through. .
yeeeeeuck. That sounds like me.....:eek:

Reaction score

Since your a diciple of the pimp game here is some words for you:

" What I was saying was that the pimp overtly and almost with inhibition, denigrates and despoils the sexual object. His mauling of the sexual object is perhaps a more severe version of what happens in conventional relationships. For instance, in so-called "square" sexual bouts, the woman winds up, of course, flat on her back in a submissive position.

If a man is aware of what sexual button to push to enhance a woman's gratification, he will bite her with the proper degree of ferocity. If he inflicted that kind of punishment on her when she was not in a state of rapture, she would resent it... The kiss-kick ritual is at the very root of the pimp's sexuality.

My theory is that some quantum of pimp in every man would perhaps enhance his approach to women, because I think it's a truism that women gravitate to a man who can at least flash transient evidence of heelism. I think that the angelic. completely pure paragon, is not too interesting.

Women are prone to masochism , anyway. I think if you are able to manufacture a bit of "heelism" in your nature and give them a sense of insecurity as to whether some voluptuous rival might come along and steal you, then you are a treasured jewel.

I think women are it. It's the concept of the pimp who has one bytch who'll create a competitive situation to gadfly the one ho he's got, will manufacture and create the illusion that he has another ho who's sending him money orders from some ho-house upstate. And he will ecstatically unfurl the money order, which, ironically, is the money that the one hor has made. "

Iceberg Slim from the book " Pimp"

I just pulled this bastardized quote off the PN.

Go pick up the book and we can discuss it after you read it.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme,

many of us were brought up to put women on a pedestal. yet the pimp mentality obviosuly gets results. why do women respond to guys who treat them this way? Don't they have alternatives? Other guys out there who treat them with respect? Just trying to learn what makes them tick and why the PIMP mentality works!

thanks

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though Persistant Exaction directed this question to Player_Supreme, I just wanted to throw my two cents in on this topic because alot of guys don't understand how a woman could be attracted to a guy who treats them like sh*t. No it isn't logical to be attracted to someone who constantly sh*ts on you but then again, who ever said that women were logical? Let me give you one simple rule that has helped me out alot: Whatever would seem to make sense to you in terms of how you should deal with a woman, what a woman should really want, what a woman is thinking, etc., DO THE OPPOSITE and 99 percent of the time it will be the right thing to do. Woman are emotional creatures, not logical creatures like men. A woman's emotional side needs drama and constant ups and downs in order to feel satisfied. A guy that doesn't bring a little drama to her (probably boring life) will not keep her emotionally charged. Most women (especially the freak types) would rather be angry, hurt, yelled at, argued with or almost anything except for bored. Boredom is intolerable.

Reaction score
DJ Persistent, the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!!

If you approach a hor as a 'nice guy' she'll see you as weak because you are recognizing her out of her true character! She'll say, "Why is this guy treating me nice, when he knows I'm a hor - he must be desperate to get a woman"!

Player, your inner game perspective is on point and a must when dealing with women today - if we don't think like this then men will be eaten alive !!!

(PR_L looks out his window and views the carnage of dry bones scattered in the streets!!)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally posted by persistent exaction
Player Supreme,

many of us were brought up to put women on a pedestal. yet the pimp mentality obviosuly gets results. why do women respond to guys who treat them this way? Don't they have alternatives? Other guys out there who treat them with respect? Just trying to learn what makes them tick and why the PIMP mentality works!

thanks
I believe diciple answered this very well. Gotta go back to the main room to have some more laughs at toocoldulrich and the rest...

Reaction score
Woman are emotional creatures, not logical creatures like men. A woman's emotional side needs drama and constant ups and downs in order to feel satisfied. A guy that doesn't bring a little drama to her (probably boring life) will not keep her emotionally charged. Most women (especially the freak types) would rather be angry, hurt, yelled at, argued with or almost anything except for bored. Boredom is intolerable.
Good analysis - sums it up quite well!!

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so master pimps, how should you treat a girl who is mostly a freak with some good girl in her? She claims to want a "nice" guy but she LUVS to get her PHREAK on. So does this freak demand whor treatment? Can you give me some true to life real world examples of how to relate to a woman like she is a whor and you are da pimp? Lets say she is just a GF. Do you really simply want to mix things up to keep her on her toes? Should I create false drama? If I suspect her of not being truthful, do I call her on it and maker her grovel? thanks playas.

Reaction score
Originally posted by persistent exaction
so master pimps, how should you treat a girl who is mostly a freak with some good girl in her?
This is a oxymoron - is there such a thing as a good hor??

You treat a lion like a kitten and you'll eventually be devoured!! Just ask that magician guy who tried to do tricks with a lion who got his head chewed in Vegas!

Never treat a person or an object out of its true nature or its' intended function lest ye pay a heavy price!!!

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is to "persistent." I've yet to meet any girl who has stayed completely happy and contempt with a nice guy. Nice guys are ****ing boring and everyone knows it. Back in the day when I still did the relationship thing (and this was a looooooooooooooooong time ago) I found myself to be the nice guy boyfriend as well. After a couple months of that, my ***** girlfriend went elsewhere for sexual satisfaction, but just didn't break up with yours truly beforehand. Probably because she still wanted the inner sanctity a relationship provided her. She was of course dropped immediately after, and I took an oath from that day to uphold the pimpin, and never symp again ;). That was over 10 years ago.

The point I'm trying to make is that no girl finds a nice guy attractive for very long. If you get with a girl and either are or become the nice guy, be prepared to get rejected along with the other squares after an undetermined amount of time. In some cases they might even stay with you so you can buy them **** or do whatever else they find it convenient for having you for, but they WILL be getting sex from somewhere else. Its a no brainer fellas.

They'll let you buy 'em ****, but when the time comes they're letting someone else hit.