"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Inner game

Shashank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Age
27
Guys I think I have oneities to this girl who has a lot of guy frnds in her circle.... I made out with her a couple of times before... Now though we r practically in the same street in different hostels she is not contacting me like she used to n I'm having oneities.... How to cure it n make her chase me?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
a lot of guy frnds in her circle.... I made out with her a couple of times before... Now though we r practically in the same street in different hostels
She wants new things, you made out before... now she wants something different and has new choices.
Go for another girl in HER hostel, she will become jealous and you score a new girl who isnt shoving the hole hostel carousel cawk in her her mouth
 

Shashank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Age
27
She wants new things, you made out before... now she wants something different and has new choices.
Go for another girl in HER hostel, she will become jealous and you score a new girl who isnt shoving the hole hostel carousel cawk in her her mouth
Sadly these hostels r pretty strict n can't talk to any one of them.... She's the only one I know from that hostel..... Is there any other way? Can I jus be silent n not text her n wait for her to ask me out?
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
go for a walk, she will see you... if your eyes meet, smile and keep walking.
dont text her
if she wants you... she will text you, get on with your routine until that happens
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Guys I think I have oneities to this girl who has a lot of guy frnds in her circle.... I made out with her a couple of times before... Now though we r practically in the same street in different hostels she is not contacting me like she used to n I'm having oneities.... How to cure it n make her chase me?
Start f ucking around with another chick who is of equal or higher hotness. Then play the give and take around her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
By trying to figure out how you can get her to chase you, you're setting yourself up.

You're investing too much energy in this girl she all you've done is kiss.

Stop worrying about her so much. Seek other options because you are in a scarcity mindset. Afraid you'll lose this girl because she's your only potential for sex. She obviously isn't afraid of losing you. Have some self respect. Are you so beneath her that you must prove yourself to raise get interest?

Find other girls, but not with the intention that it will make her jealous. Hit her up after you've done so. You care too much.
 

Shashank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Age
27
By trying to figure out how you can get her to chase you, you're setting yourself up.

You're investing too much energy in this girl she all you've done is kiss.

Stop worrying about her so much. Seek other options because you are in a scarcity mindset. Afraid you'll lose this girl because she's your only potential for sex. She obviously isn't afraid of losing you. Have some self respect. Are you so beneath her that you must prove yourself to raise get interest?

Find other girls, but not with the intention that it will make her jealous. Hit her up after you've done so. You care too much.
Can I dm u? (Is there any option like that?)
 

Shashank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Age
27
go for a walk, she will see you... if your eyes meet, smile and keep walking.
dont text her
if she wants you... she will text you, get on with your routine until that happens
Yeah I thought of not texting too... Coz previously when she was free she asked me out n the last time we spoke (yesterday night) she told me that I will be going out to classes with her for the rest of the December so she will have a lot of time to see me but not the other frnds. So I said ok n left... Didn't text her, not gonna text until she texts me first. . .. The problem is last week she asked me to initiate the chat as she was initiating the chat mostly..
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Yeah I thought of not texting too... Coz previously when she was free she asked me out n the last time we spoke (yesterday night) she told me that I will be going out to classes with her for the rest of the December so she will have a lot of time to see me but not the other frnds. So I said ok n left... Didn't text her, not gonna text until she texts me first. . .. The problem is last week she asked me to initiate the chat as she was initiating the chat mostly..
Sure, you can DM me. Click my profile ans then 'start a conversation's or go to your messages tab, i think.

But it would probably be most useful to say what you want to say here. That way others can answer/disagree, for better or for worse, and you can choose which advice you think is best.

If you DM me you're just going to get my perspective.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
That way others can answer/disagree, for better or for worse, and you can choose which advice you think is best.
This is the purpose of this very great and open forum
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top