Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inner game

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I think I have oneities to this girl who has a lot of guy frnds in her circle.... I made out with her a couple of times before... Now though we r practically in the same street in different hostels she is not contacting me like she used to n I'm having oneities.... How to cure it n make her chase me?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of guy frnds in her circle.... I made out with her a couple of times before... Now though we r practically in the same street in different hostels
She wants new things, you made out before... now she wants something different and has new choices.
Go for another girl in HER hostel, she will become jealous and you score a new girl who isnt shoving the hole hostel carousel cawk in her her mouth

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants new things, you made out before... now she wants something different and has new choices.
Go for another girl in HER hostel, she will become jealous and you score a new girl who isnt shoving the hole hostel carousel cawk in her her mouth
Sadly these hostels r pretty strict n can't talk to any one of them.... She's the only one I know from that hostel..... Is there any other way? Can I jus be silent n not text her n wait for her to ask me out?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go for a walk, she will see you... if your eyes meet, smile and keep walking.
dont text her
if she wants you... she will text you, get on with your routine until that happens

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Guys I think I have oneities to this girl who has a lot of guy frnds in her circle.... I made out with her a couple of times before... Now though we r practically in the same street in different hostels she is not contacting me like she used to n I'm having oneities.... How to cure it n make her chase me?
Start f ucking around with another chick who is of equal or higher hotness. Then play the give and take around her.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By trying to figure out how you can get her to chase you, you're setting yourself up.

You're investing too much energy in this girl she all you've done is kiss.

Stop worrying about her so much. Seek other options because you are in a scarcity mindset. Afraid you'll lose this girl because she's your only potential for sex. She obviously isn't afraid of losing you. Have some self respect. Are you so beneath her that you must prove yourself to raise get interest?

Find other girls, but not with the intention that it will make her jealous. Hit her up after you've done so. You care too much.

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
By trying to figure out how you can get her to chase you, you're setting yourself up.

You're investing too much energy in this girl she all you've done is kiss.

Stop worrying about her so much. Seek other options because you are in a scarcity mindset. Afraid you'll lose this girl because she's your only potential for sex. She obviously isn't afraid of losing you. Have some self respect. Are you so beneath her that you must prove yourself to raise get interest?

Find other girls, but not with the intention that it will make her jealous. Hit her up after you've done so. You care too much.
Can I dm u? (Is there any option like that?)

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
go for a walk, she will see you... if your eyes meet, smile and keep walking.
dont text her
if she wants you... she will text you, get on with your routine until that happens
Yeah I thought of not texting too... Coz previously when she was free she asked me out n the last time we spoke (yesterday night) she told me that I will be going out to classes with her for the rest of the December so she will have a lot of time to see me but not the other frnds. So I said ok n left... Didn't text her, not gonna text until she texts me first. . .. The problem is last week she asked me to initiate the chat as she was initiating the chat mostly..

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I thought of not texting too... Coz previously when she was free she asked me out n the last time we spoke (yesterday night) she told me that I will be going out to classes with her for the rest of the December so she will have a lot of time to see me but not the other frnds. So I said ok n left... Didn't text her, not gonna text until she texts me first. . .. The problem is last week she asked me to initiate the chat as she was initiating the chat mostly..
Sure, you can DM me. Click my profile ans then 'start a conversation's or go to your messages tab, i think.

But it would probably be most useful to say what you want to say here. That way others can answer/disagree, for better or for worse, and you can choose which advice you think is best.

If you DM me you're just going to get my perspective.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That way others can answer/disagree, for better or for worse, and you can choose which advice you think is best.
This is the purpose of this very great and open forum