"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Inner Beta

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
423
Reaction score
64
The inner beta always trying to break out ... for example ...

Girl texts asking if I wanted to do something later .. but it’s something I really don’t feel like doing so I say I’ll pass ... she replies ‘ ok no worries ‘

And this is when I feel the inner beta tries to break out ... I start feeling bad because Ive said no .... I’m a man so I don’t act on this impulse but it’s something I always feel. Anyone else get this ?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I used to, but not anymore. I did change my core beliefs a little though, there's nothing trying to break out because what's inside is changed. I'd probably struggle behaving like a beta now because it goes against my core beliefs.

What I'm getting at is that if you feel like it goes against you to say no, then your change isn't deep enough. It's one thing to intellectually know something, it's another to feel like it's true. You intellectually know there's nothing wrong about declining, but your feeling about it says otherwise. So there is something driving you that you're not aware of yet, it would be a good idea to look into yourself to try identify what that is.

You still have at least some of the core beliefs of a beta left in you, until you address it at an emotional level you'll continue to feel bad in these situations despite intellectually knowing better.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
And this is when I feel the inner beta tries to break out ... I start feeling bad because Ive said no .... I’m a man so I don’t act on this impulse but it’s something I always feel. Anyone else get this ?
Dont worry, a couple of kids & a split, then a couple of false allegations, resulting in you finding out the whole of society protects the woman/mom at all costs, will kill the inner save-a-ho
 
Top