Injured

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo guys I was just in an accident and I cut myself up badly. I got like 10 stiches in my face and
I think I broke my wrist. Is there ne way I could use this to my advantage? Maybe for sympathy or to make myself look tough.

For example, say a chick looks at me with that "Oh s**t wat happened" look, wat are some things I could say?

Also, wat are some ways to minimize the chance of scarring.

For now tho, ouuch!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy's in pain and he's thinking about how to use it to score chicks. Props to you homie. You gave me a good laugh.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could make some joke about it. Say "You think this is bad? You should've seen the other guy" like you got in a fight. Don't try and get sympathy though, because that's weak and gets you nowhere in the long run.

Ask a doctor or dermatologist how to reduce scarring.

CaptainMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
The guy's in pain and he's thinking about how to use it to score chicks. Props to you homie. You gave me a good laugh.
i second that

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
haha just last night some guy faked an injury to get my me and my friend's attention. So we played along, helped him back to his house, and he invited us up for a beer.

neosporin helps reduce scars. But then agian, scars can be pretty badass. For example, this kid i went to HS with had a huge scar on his cheek, from getting hit with a tequilla bottle when he was a kid (i dont know if its true but it was still a good story). There was something about it that made him seem hotter.....so if i were you, i'd use the scar to your advantage, tell a bad@ss story about it, and it'll make you look a lot tougher.

haha, yeah, i'd do what blienk said.

good luck healing, and i hope you arent in too much pain.

European

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, once you get nicknamed "Scarface" the girls will be all over you. ;)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try using coccoa butter, I hear that cuts down on scarring.

Some funny lines? Umm how about

Scarface quotes

Lets just say that's the last time I ever touch the glass at the aquarium

Two bottles of gin, plus a friendly kitten, plus me equals a trip to the hospital

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh, yeah I wouldn't go for sympathy.

"Oh my god, how did you get that?"
"How did I get whaa...OH MY GOD!"

Just curious- how did you get it?

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was skating down this huge ass hill and I tried to ride fakie and i went flying off the board. And scraped down the other half of the hill on my face. Not to mention I somehow burned up my arms, legs, and palms.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cast Signing

I just got a cast on my arm, so I think cast signing could be a hot way to get a girls number.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, "hey girl, would you like to have the pleasure of signing my cast?" Yeah I could envision that as a great way of meeting a new girl. Plus you could flaunt it to all of your guy friends as an ego boost!

Two thumbs up!

Atizzle

Maurizio 2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a bad accident a while back.

High speed cycling accident --> face into pavement at 30 MPH --> jaw broken three places, teeth shoved back into head, lower lip partially torn off.

You may think scars will make you look rugged, but I think in the long run you would feel better and less self conscious without them.

The truly legit way of dealing with scarring and keeping you look good is PLASTIC SURGERY.

It's what I had to do, and now, even super up close in the mirror, I can't tell that I had the accident.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars add character, as long as they're not enormous/covering a large % of your body.

I got my appendix out in January, it left a cool 2" scar. When I go to college I'll tell people how I got stabbed in Mexico :)

Hit Dat Sht

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the same with my knee and my finger... always make a funny story up out of it. Gets good responses always and is a good way to show your sense of humor.

Don't not take care of that cut though, scars don't make you look badass unless you're trying to pick up some trailer trash biker chick at your local run down tavern. Keep neosporin on that thing anytime you're not in public but either way cuts turn chicks off.