“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Injured

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Yo guys I was just in an accident and I cut myself up badly. I got like 10 stiches in my face and
I think I broke my wrist. Is there ne way I could use this to my advantage? Maybe for sympathy or to make myself look tough.

For example, say a chick looks at me with that "Oh s**t wat happened" look, wat are some things I could say?

Also, wat are some ways to minimize the chance of scarring.

For now tho, ouuch!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
The guy's in pain and he's thinking about how to use it to score chicks. Props to you homie. You gave me a good laugh.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
You could make some joke about it. Say "You think this is bad? You should've seen the other guy" like you got in a fight. Don't try and get sympathy though, because that's weak and gets you nowhere in the long run.

Ask a doctor or dermatologist how to reduce scarring.
 

CaptainMorgan

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Florida
Originally posted by LikRetsam
The guy's in pain and he's thinking about how to use it to score chicks. Props to you homie. You gave me a good laugh.
i second that
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
haha just last night some guy faked an injury to get my me and my friend's attention. So we played along, helped him back to his house, and he invited us up for a beer.

neosporin helps reduce scars. But then agian, scars can be pretty badass. For example, this kid i went to HS with had a huge scar on his cheek, from getting hit with a tequilla bottle when he was a kid (i dont know if its true but it was still a good story). There was something about it that made him seem hotter.....so if i were you, i'd use the scar to your advantage, tell a bad@ss story about it, and it'll make you look a lot tougher.

haha, yeah, i'd do what blienk said.


good luck healing, and i hope you arent in too much pain.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

European

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Don't worry, once you get nicknamed "Scarface" the girls will be all over you. ;)
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Try using coccoa butter, I hear that cuts down on scarring.

Some funny lines? Umm how about

Scarface quotes

Lets just say that's the last time I ever touch the glass at the aquarium

Two bottles of gin, plus a friendly kitten, plus me equals a trip to the hospital
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Heh heh, yeah I wouldn't go for sympathy.

"Oh my god, how did you get that?"
"How did I get whaa...OH MY GOD!"

Just curious- how did you get it?
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I was skating down this huge ass hill and I tried to ride fakie and i went flying off the board. And scraped down the other half of the hill on my face. Not to mention I somehow burned up my arms, legs, and palms.
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Cast Signing

I just got a cast on my arm, so I think cast signing could be a hot way to get a girls number.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Austizzle

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Michigan!
Haha, "hey girl, would you like to have the pleasure of signing my cast?" Yeah I could envision that as a great way of meeting a new girl. Plus you could flaunt it to all of your guy friends as an ego boost!

Two thumbs up!

Atizzle
 

Maurizio 2.0

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
I had a bad accident a while back.

High speed cycling accident --> face into pavement at 30 MPH --> jaw broken three places, teeth shoved back into head, lower lip partially torn off.

You may think scars will make you look rugged, but I think in the long run you would feel better and less self conscious without them.

The truly legit way of dealing with scarring and keeping you look good is PLASTIC SURGERY.

It's what I had to do, and now, even super up close in the mirror, I can't tell that I had the accident.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Scars add character, as long as they're not enormous/covering a large % of your body.

I got my appendix out in January, it left a cool 2" scar. When I go to college I'll tell people how I got stabbed in Mexico :)
 

Hit Dat Sht

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
la sol
I do the same with my knee and my finger... always make a funny story up out of it. Gets good responses always and is a good way to show your sense of humor.

Don't not take care of that cut though, scars don't make you look badass unless you're trying to pick up some trailer trash biker chick at your local run down tavern. Keep neosporin on that thing anytime you're not in public but either way cuts turn chicks off.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top